Chapter 18/ Dinner with Paparazzi

Justin's POV

"Justin?" I hear Elena whisper while pulling out one of my earbuds. "Yeah?" I reply. "Can we watch that's so raven?" She asks me "How about we go somewhere" I suggest "Go get dolled up and we'll go". "Justy, I don't want to go anywhere" she whines "Awe okay, well sucks because I'm making you go" I tell her throwing her over my shoulder and walking upstairs "Justy" She laughs hitting my back jokingly. I throw her on her bed in her room and she frowns at me "Elena, pick out something fancy ish and we will go" I kiss her on the lips then leaving the room so that she can change. "Fine" She smiles.

I walk into my room and pick out black pants and a white long sleeve shirt. I put on my pants and white high tops, I pull my shirt over my head and roll up the sleeves to my elbow. I grab my wallet and walk into Elena's room and see that she's in the bathroom straightening her hair.

She looks over at me and rolls her eyes "Justin you look very handsome but pull up your pants, you look ridiculous". "Rude" I laugh "Justin pull them up"She giggles. "Fine you win Elena" I tell her "What?" She asks with her hand to her ear "I said you win Elena" I say a little louder. "Haha thanks Justin, but you do look very hot" She kisses my cheek. "When will you be ready?" I ask her. "10 minutes, can you please pick me out something?" She asks me "Um" I say "Okay just go into my suitcase and get my my black leather skater skirt with the floral long sleeve crop top and black tights please" She instructs me. "Sure" I tell her leaving the bathroom to get her clothes.

"Here" I smile also giving her black high heels that I picked out "Wow you picked out these shoes, look at you" She laughs "I know I should be on America's next top model" I joke. "Okay Justin, get out I'm gonna change" She smiles at me "Ill meet you downstairs"I inform her.

About 10 minutes later she walks downstairs, I stand up from the couch and just stare at her. She looks beautiful. Here hair is long and straight and her bangs are down. She's wearing red lipstick and she's wearing light eye make up. She's wearing the clothes I got for her, then I realize she's wearing bracelets. "Elena you .. Look incredible" I compliment her "You look incredible yourself Justy" She smiles. I hold out her hands and look at her wrists. "Justin!" She yells. I examine her wrists and there is nothing there, just a few hold scars "I can't believe you just did that!" She screams at me before running back upstairs.

Elena's POV

I slam my bedroom door and try not to cry , it's not even a big deal but I can't believe he thinks I would cut myself. I can't believe he thinks I'm that.. Weak. Not that cutting makes you a weak person at all, just because I remember telling him last week that I'm going to be strong. I can't believe he thought I broke. I guess I'm overreacting a little, I mean Justin was just being concerned, he was just worried at me, that's all. I walk downstairs and his back is facing me and he's standing by the kitchen counter. I walk up to him as wrap my arms around his waist "Im sorry" I apologize "You need to stop getting mad at me all the time" He tells me taking my hands off of his waist. "I'm sorry Justin I was just hurt that you thought I would still be doing that and it's a sensitive topic for me to even think about, I'm sorry" I explain to him. He turns around and grabs my hands then pulls me into a right hug "I love you Justin". "Love you too Ellie" He mumbles kissing my forehead before letting go of the hug and grabbing my hand then walking towards the door.

Right when were about to walk out it just hits me like a ton of bricks and I stop walking "Justin!" I panic "What's wrong?" He asks turning around. "I'm scared. What if my dad try's to kill us or hurt us again, or even Noah ! What if we see Noah! You shot him yesterday he probably isn't happy. Then today when we were recording there was paparazzi everywhere so they know we are still here in L.A" I ramble on. "Elena it's okay, I promise you. I gotchu" He smiles. I grab his hand and I walk with him to his car. "So when we get to the. Restaurant there will probably be paparazzi by the time we leave, just keep your head down and stay close to me" He tells me. "Okay" I smile.

We pull up and park in the parking lot to the Olive Garden. "Justin.. Can we please eat somewhere else?" I ask getting teary eyed "Why?" He replies "Alli and I used to eat here every Sunday" I inform him. It's really hard to be here because this is where Alli and I ate all the time. But Justin is putting effort in to make my happy, so now I feel bad for changing plans. "Actually Justin, I want to eat here, lets go" I smile. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Positive" I grin. He grabs my hand and we walk inside. I see people taking out their phones and taking pictures of Justin, Justin is saying Hello to a few fans and signing things, I wonder if he ever gets tired of it, I mean all he wants to do is come eat, and he can't even do that without getting his picture taken.

I leave him and go sit down at the booth Alli and I would always sit at. I look at the right corner of the table and see where we in craved our names 'Alli and Elena, best friends forever'A tear falls down my face, but for the first time since its happened, it's a happy tear about Alli. I miss Alli dearly , but Justin was right, Alli wouldn't want me to be sad all the time, she would want me to smile. "I'm gonna try to be happy for you Alli" I whisper running my hand over our names. "You and me Alli, forever" I whisper again.

Justin comes up and sits down across from me "Sorry babe" He smiles. "No it's okay, your fans wanted you" I smile back. "So why did you bring me here?" I ask. "We haven't had a real date in over a week. Isn't that what boyfriends and girlfriends do? They go on dates together? Our lives have been dramatic lately. I want this date to me strictly fun. If that's okay with you" He explains "Yeah, fun sounds great" I smile. "So were obviously going to play would you rather" He says in an 'obviously' tone of voice. "Well duh" I laugh.

"You first" I tell him. "Would you rather.. Eat a thousand worms or never wear a bow again?" "I'd eat a thousand worms" I tell him "I would die without my bows". We both laugh at my love for bows "Your turn" He smiles. "Would you rather, only sing for the rest of your life, or dance for the rest of your life" I ask him. "Sing" he smiles. "Would you rather eat spiders or slugs for the rest of your life" He says to me "Strawberries" I reply. "That isn't an option" He tells me. "Justin that's disgusting, I can't choose" I giggle. "Alright fine" He laughs. We continue to play for a while, then we move on to truth or dare.

"Oh Elena I hate to be serious but tomorrow you are working on your album with Scooter, but you also have lunch with Alli's mom about the funeral and wake. "Oh right.. I can call Marisa later and ask her if we could have breakfast instead" I reply to Justin "Thank you for telling me" I smile. "No problem" He says holding my hand across the table.

We finish eating and Justin pays the check then we walk to the door to leave and cameras start flashing, it's coming from a whole bunch of different directions. "Justy, those are a lot of people, it's looks like paparazzi and fans" I tell him looking worried. "It's okay" Justin smiles grabbing my hand and opening the door "Head down" He tells me. I do as in told and I put my head down trying to move my way through all the people. It was cute yesterday when Justin told them he loved me, but now it's ridiculous, we can't even leave a restaurant in peace, we need to be followed. I loved the pictures yesterday, but now it's just overwhelming, I hate "Don't let go" He tells me since I loosened my grip of his hand.

He walks me to my side of the car and then walks to his an gets in. I put my hands in front of my face trying to block the lights. Justin moves about an inch until the paparazzi get into the way Justin unrolls his window to scream "OH MY FUCKING GOD MOVE!" He honks the horn for a few seconds "Justin" I sign putting my hand on his knee trying to make him calm down. "It's okay" I add . "No it's not I can't even drive my fucking car" He states. "Just drive okay, they will move" I tell him. He does what I told him and starts moving the car slowly, I was right, they move out the way and Justin speeds away "Justin slow down!" I yell. He doesn't slow down, he goes faster actually, I think he's so angry he can't even hear me. I wonder why he hates the paparazzi so much right now. "JUSTIN PLEASE SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" I shout louder. He looks over at me with anger in his eyes "Elena I'm so sorry" He apologizes now going the speed limit. "It's okay, I had a lovely dinner Justin, thank you" I smile putting my hand back on his knee "It was my pleasure Gilbert" He winks.

We get home and I walk in the door and see rose peddles everywhere, and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere, there isn't not one place on the floor that there isn't a rose peddle. "Justin what is this?" I ask smiling at him "It's for us" He smiles grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Awe Justin" I blush. I place my lips on his and he kisses back. "Let's go, I planed something" He grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think Justin has planed ? It's not what you think it is but he might get a little something something ;). Why do you think Justin doesn't like paparazzi ? Why was he so on edge ? All next chapter :* vote and comment , lots of love xoxoxo ~S