Chapter 5 / The date

Elenas POV

Hey Elena, be there soon , cant wait to get to know you xo ~ Justin

Okay , Cant wait xo ~ Elena

Tonight is my date with Justin, Im so nervous and I cant even understand why. There is just something about him that makes me want to get to know him. Its not that I like him yet, but I could see myself really liking him if things go well tonight. I dont know what to wear tonight, im not sure where Justin is taking me, so I decide im going to text him.

Where we going ? How should I dress ? ~ Elena

Its a suprise, but dress up ~ Justin

I wonder where hes taking me, I love dressing up, but i havent dressed up since him. To be completely honest, I'm not even sure how to act around Justin, I barely knew what to say to him and we dated for 6 months. I dont want to fall for Justin, I cant fall for him, but when I looked into those beautiful hazel eyes of his, something inside me told me that hes someone special, I cant tell if hes special as in a best friend, or special as in boyfriend. Whatever, I can think later , right now i need to get ready .

I walk into my walk into my walkin closet and look for the nicest , sexiest ( yet classy ) dress I have. I pick out a teal colored fit and flare dress that flows just above my knee. It has black at the top just covering my boobs, then it has lace going down the sides to my hips, then it flares out . When i'm done with my dress i walk over to the shoe part of my closet, I pick my 6 inch cream stilettos and place them perfectly on my small little feet.

* Buzz *

Be there in 20 ! ~ Justin

My first date in 2 years and hes gonna think im the ugliest thing. Great. I rush over to my make-up table and put my hair into a high ponytail with a cream bow, I curl my ponytail and look at the time. 6:49pm. 11 minutes. You can do this Elena. I take out my make up and curl my eyelashes then put light brown eye shadow on the lid then a darker shade of brown on the crease. I then put mascara on my top lashes and bottom lashes, then brown eyeliner on my bottom waterline. To finish off my look i put on red lipstick.

*Ding dong*

I run downstairs heart pounding, I take a deep breath before I open the door. He looks so.. Handsome, and grown up. Hes wearing a black suit and tie.

I look at him for a second '' Hey you look .. wow''

'' Thank you'' He replies

'' You look beautiful Elena''. He says looking at me up and down. He's making me blush, its embarrassing that im blushing.

We walk to his car and as im about to open my door, he beat me to it. ''So you're a gentlemen?'' I ask giving a smile. ''I like it''.

''You seem worth it'' He flirts back.

He then walks to his side and gets in. ''Are you gonna tell me where we are going''? I ask. ''You're not very patient are you?'' He asks back to me laughing. "Im just curious''. I smile.

After about 20 minutes the car comes to a stop. He walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me then grabs my hand and helps me out. '' Thank you'' I grin '' You're welcome'' He smiles back. I link my arm in his as we start walking to wherever we're going.

''We're here'' He points to the big building.

''Can you tell me what it is now?'' I say practically begging.

''We are like 5 meters away, you can wait'' he joked.

He opens the door for me and I gasp at what I'm seeing. A huge ballroom. Its huge ! But where is everyone. ''This is so beautiful, I can't believe how pretty this is'' I express. ''But where is everyone?''. He walks in more with me so we're in the middle of the room, he stops and takes both my hands. ''Well, I rented the place so that you and I could be alone, I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to get to know you. It would be hard to talk with everyone else around and plus, I didn't want paparazzi or anyone seeing us''.