Chapter 31/ Hey baby

Tonight's the night of the surprise party, I've called everyone in Justin's phone contacts cause I stole his phone the other day and he's oblivious. I told Justin that I want him to look casually fancy because I need to tell him something, but this night is to truly to honour a new year and honour him because of everything he's done. I invited the pretty little liars cast, glee cast, Selena, Demi, Chaz, just everyone on Justin's contact list. I even invited Hope because now that I'm out of treatment I believe in second chances and hope told me that she was clean so, I think she can come. I've invited about 200 people, Ellen's coming, Jay is coming, the Kardashian's like it's going to be amazing. I did ask for no alcohol and I hope people follow through with that until I'm 21 and know I can handle it. Justin is out right now because I got scooter to call him to his apartment so I can set up everything. I told everyone to come at 7, then told Justin to come at 8.

It's 6 o'clock so I should start getting ready. I walk over to the closet and pick out my long sleeves pink sparkly dress and choose pink sparkly heels to go with the dress. Of course when I'm done getting dressed, I go to the bathroom and do my half up half down, but this time, I'm shaking it up. I'm doing straight hair this time, totally different then my curly half up half down hair style. I finish my hair with. Pink sparkly bow, you can tell that I'm totally in love with sparkles, it may be a little too much but it's a New Years party/Christmas party so I think I can wear it.

Before I know it, it's 7:30 and people are already showing up, there's already about 150 so were missing about 50 or so people need to show up. I look to my left and see Hope, she looks... Healthy. "Hope oh my god you look amazing" I compliment while giving her a hug. "Thank you so much, you do too. You look healthy" She compliments me back. "I've heard your songs on the radio a few times, and I bought your album when it came out. I'm so proud of you" She smiles with her beautiful straight white teeth. "Thank you so much" I thank her. "Hey thank you for inviting me and giving me a second chance, I'm clean now, I promise. Can we just start fresh?" She asks. "Of course. I'm Elena" I laugh. "Hope" she greets. I walk around and introduce myself to everyone that I haven't met, the Kardashians were one of the nicest people I've ever met. It was only khloe , Kim and kourtney but they were so nice. I also enjoyed meeting Lucy hale, she was great. "Hey you!" Demi hugs me right. "Demi OMG how are you?" I ask really exited. "Great! How about you?" She smiles. "Good, is Selena here?" I ask. "Not yet, I think she's coming around 9" Demi informs me. "Okay" I reply.

It's not 7:59 and were all quiet and waiting for Justin to come in. Justin texts me telling me he's just around the block. "He's just around the block" I yell to everyone. A few minutes after I hear the door knob turn and he walks in. We all yell "Happy new year and merry Christmas Justin!". "What is this for?" He asks smiling. "Well it's been a very long 5 months for you and I, and it's been because of me and I just wanted a way to tell you that I love you and I'm thankful for you. Here's new a new year and a fresh start" I tell him. Everyone cheers and Justin comes up to me, wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me hard. "I love you Ellie, thanks for all of this" he thanks me. "It was no problem Justin, I love you too" I kiss his cheek. Hope walks by us and I stop her by grabbing her arm "Justin this is Hope. She's a close friend of mine" I introduce Hope. They shake hands and start talking. I decide to let them talk and I walk to see is Selena is here yet. "Demi hey!" I smile. "Hey! Selena is here by the way, she decided to come a little earlier than she said" Demi explains pointing to the fire place.

"Hey Selena" I hug her. "Elena hey! It's been too long!" She tells me. "I know it ha---" I stop talking and run to the bathroom. I hear Selena run after me. I throw up in the toilet and sit down on the ground. "Are you okay?" Selena asks rubbing my back. "I don't know what happened" I explain. "You didn't drink anything did you?" She asks looking concerned. "No not one drink of anything" I answer. "Well is there anything I can do for you" Selena offers. "Do you think you can go get me a pregnancy test" I ask while stuttering because I'm so scared. "Yeah of course" Selena replies before getting up. "Stay up here" She tells me.

After about 20 minutes selena comes back. She knocks on the door and tells me it's her. I open the door and she takes a pregnancy test out of her pocket, still In it's package. "Thank you so much, ill call you when I'm done" I hug her before she leaves.

I take the test out of it's package and pee on it, I put it down since I have to wait 20 minutes. I call Selena and ask her to please come upstairs, she told me she would. I put my ear against the door and listen to the party. It sounds really fun and exiting. I really wish I was out there with anyone bit I'm just terrified. I'm going to go on tour soon, scooter and I have planned it, we just haven't announced yet. Justin's doing some tour for his 'journal' that he's been posting every Monday. I can't ruin out futures. Especially not Justin's. I'm just so anxious I'm shaking, I can't imagine what will happen if I am pregnant, I can't even think about what the tabloids will say.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it knowing it will be Selena. "Hey, is it ready?" She asks. "I don't know I'm afraid to look, it said 15-20 minutes and it's been 15 so" I ramble. "Do you want me to look for you?" She offers. "Can you?" I say with a pleading tone. She walks over to where I put it down, picks it up slowly and looks at it. She slowly moves her head up and makes eye contact with me "Elena, you're pregnant" Selena tells me. I instantly start crying "Hey don't worry. Everything is going to be okay, I'm here for you" She comforts me and hugs me. I hug her back and cry "Wha-what about Justin. What do I tell him". "The truth" she tells me straight up. "Can you please get him" I ask her. "Of course. Elena you're one of my best friends and I'm here for you" She hugs me before leaving. "Wait" I grab her wrist. "Thank you for everything, I love you" I thank her. "Anytime, call me soon okay" She replies before leaving.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it slowly then see Justin. I open the door then quickly shut it behind me. "What's wrong?" He asks. That question instantly makes me start balling and I run into his arms. He wraps his strong arms around me tight, "babe what's wrong?" He asks still hugging me. "Justin please don't be mad. I understand if you want to break up with me, but just please don't yell at me" I sob. He pulls out from the hug and puts his hands on my hands. "Tell me" He insists. "I-I'm pregnant" I confess then start to cry. He doesn't say a word, he just pulls me into a really tight hug. "I would never break up for you, as long as your wearing that ring you're mine and I'm yours. As for the baby, we will get through this okay. I'm not mad at all, I'm just scared on what were going to do. But I love you and now I also love the baby" He comforts me. "Justin... What are we going to do?" I wonder out loud to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if it's just me but I'm so exited ! These next few chapters are going to be really exiting, that's a promise xx