5 days later

Olivia's POV

5 days later

BEEP!! BEEP!!!!

I reach over and smacked my alarm so hard it falls off my nightstand. I barely slept at all last night, after Liz left I had changed and crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep. Which has pretty much been the last couple of days. I mean I met the boy I always believed was the love of my life and let him slip through my fingers. I sigh and dragged myself out of bed, I threw on some yoga pants and a baggy top, I then laced up my sneakers and grabbed my ipod for a run to clear my head.

I jogged down the street and to a little park that was at the end of the street. It was a full park it had a slide, swing set, small field and a tire swing. I sat down on the swing and hung my head so my hair blockade out the world, but it didn't stop the tears. I tried to keep the tears at bay but they escape from my eyes and down my cheeks. I sat there crying for awhile until I felt someone take the swing next to me. We sat there for a couple of minutes until the person spoke. "Seems like sadness is going around, my brother is sitting around in his dark room from a broken heart." He said, I whipped my head up to see Riker swinging slightly beside me. I hugged him so hard we both almost ended up on the ground.

"Riker what are you. Doing here!" I said as I pulled myself off him. Riker was smiling so wide I thought his face would split in half. "we live like two houses away from this park, but that's not important," he said as he dragged me off the ground and started to pull me out of the park. "You need to come see Rocky, I swear he is actually broken." He said as we stepped onto what I assumed was his lawn. "What do you mean?" I asked really concerned. He turned slightly more serious. "Well, the second we pulled into the house he disappeared into our room and hasn't come out except to use the bathroom. He just sits there in the dark. That's why you have to come and see him!" He said as he pulled me to the door and opened it.

Ryland, Ross and Ratliff were sitting in the couch playing COD when they turned to us. They all jumped up and ran to hug me, "Thank goodness! I thought that we would have to drag him back into the world." Ross said as they released me from their group death grip. "Well point me to the cave of sadness and I will do my best to drag the monster from its depths." I said simply. The three boys went back to their game as Riker led me upstairs.

We passed a pink painted door and a yellow and red door which I assumed were Rydel's and Ross's, Ryland's rooms. Riker stopped in front of a green and blue door which I also assumed was Riker and Rocky's room. He knocked on the door. "Rocky I have a visitor for you!" He called through the door. "Leave me alone!" Came a muffled voice followed by the sound of a pillow being thrown at the door. "Well we are coming in!" Riker called as he opened the door and we walked in, the room was lit by only a crack in between the curtains on the windows, illuminating the room which was half filthy and half OCD clean. I look over at the bed and saw the back of Rocky's head with his hair sticking up every which way. Riker backs up and out of the room leaving me and Rocky.

I walk over an sit on the edge of the bed by his head. "Go away!" He grumbles again into his pillow. "Okay if you really want me to." I said and I was immediately knocked to the ground. "Olivia!" He said excitedly as he squeezed me to death. "What are you doing here?!" He said as we sat up on the floor, leaning against the side of his bed. "Well I was on a walk and went down to the park at the end of the street where I bumped into Riker who said you haven't left your room!" I said playfully shoving him. Rocky grins sheepishly.

"Uh well ya. I don't know why but I just... Really like you Olivia." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously, I lean over and kiss his cheek sweetly. Rocky blushed deeply. "I like you too Rocky. A lot." I said as I started to get up. I reached out and helped Rocky up onto his feet. I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Now get dressed and clean yourself up a little." I said as I went out of the room. I walked down the hall a little and waited for Rocky.

Rocky soon appeared fully dressed and back to his old self, Rocky walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist as we made our way downstairs, both of us smiling widely. We walked into the living room where the whole family sat talking, they stopped when they saw us. The guys gave Rocky thumbs ups, stormie and mark were smiling and Rydel was petty much fan-girling.

"Olivia is a miracle worker! She has awakened the zombie!" Ross joked as we sat down on the couch, Rocky rolled his eyes and pulled me a little closer to his side. "Haha very funny." He said smiling slightly. I laid my head in his shoulder. "So how exactly did Riker find you Olivia?" Rydel asked as she grinned hugely at Rocky and I. "Well I went on a jog and ended up at the park here at the end of the street where I was sitting on the swings and then Riker came over, not knowing it was me and we started to talk about how Rocky had become a cave monster in his room and he literally dragged me over here to fix him." I said smiling as I poked at Rocky, who smiled down at me.

"Where do you live though? I mean it can't be far cause it didn't look like you ran very far." Riker asked curiously. "Believe it or not, I live down the street." I laughed at their shocked faces, Rocky chuckled. "Nuh uh, I would have noticed you living down the sreet." He said lightly squeezing me in a side hug. "Well I do, how I missed that I lived down the street from you guys I have no idea. I've been a fan since like 2009." I said, in awe of my stupidity.

"Well now that I have gotten the monster out of its cave, how about some basketball?" I asked as I popped off of the couch. I grabbed Rocky's hand and pulled him outside to their hoop where a ball sat underneath it. Rocky and everyone else looked kinda shocked that I liked basketball, I rolled my eyes and walked over to the hoop.

I raised the hoop to NBA height and grabbed the ball. I dribbled over to where they were standing. "You guys wanna play are just stand around and cheer for me as I make baskets?" I said spinning the ball on my index finger. Rocky grinned then shot forwards toward the ball but I was faster. I switched to dribbling and dribbled over to the hoop, I made a perfect half court shot before he was anywhere near me.

"She's on my team!" Riker called as I went and got the ball. We split into teams the teams were: Riker, Rydel and me. Then Rocky, Ross and Ryland (Ratliff was off calling Liz cause I had given him her number).

We were halfway through the game when Riker passed me the ball and Rocky came barreling towards me. I thought he would stop but he ended up ramming into me sending me flying a couple feet and smacked my head into the curb. Rocky and everyone yaws kinda laughing like ' haha that was awesome' you know. But my vision started to get dotted with spots and started to go black. Riker noticed that I wasn't laughing or really moving, he dropped the ball and came over to me. He lifted my head up off the curb and pulled his hand away. It was covered in blood, he gently put my head down and turned towards everyone who was watching worriedly.

"Call an ambulance!" He shouted, it sounded kinda muffled as my vision blurred and darkened. "Hold on Olivia. Hold on." Was the last thing I heard, the last thing I saw was Rocky rushing over to me. Then..... Blackness.

I opened my heavy eyelids for a second and saw Rocky holding my hand to his face. He must have been crying because his face was red and puffy. We were in an ambulance. Rocky sniffled. "You'll be okay Olivia, you have to be." He said laying a genial kiss on the back of my hand. Then blackness engulfed me again.