Chapter 8

Hey! Wanted to add another chapter! Just for the heck of it!

"Ooh you got schooled!" Rocky gloated to them, I punched Rocky in the arm playfully. "Don't make fun of them!" I scolded, Rocky bowed his head. "Sorry...." He mumbled, his lips curling up into a smile.

"So when's your guys next concert?" I asked excitedly. Everyone grinned as Riker checked his watch. "Oh... About now, later night concert." He said, right then their whole stage crew came in and started to bring all of the equipment that they had out into the vans. "Sweet! Who's color choice is it?" I sled as I jumped out of the way as a large guy pushed an amp past me.

Rydel had a scrunched up thinking face on. "Rocky's." She concluded. Rocky smiled. "I pick red, it is my girlfriends favorite color right?" He asked, I smiled ear to ear. "Yup." I said popping the 'P'. I pecked Rocky in the cheek before running upstairs to change. I changed into a long red t shirt that had the R5 symbol on it, I threw on a pair of denim shorts and did up my hair before throwing on my high tops with the hidden heel. I hopped down the stairs and over to Rocky who was in jeans and a white t shirt with red lettering and a red heart. The shirt said "music is my life, my girlfriend is my soul."

"Whoa..." Rocky breathed as I came over to him. "Whoa yourself. I like your t shirt." I said as I poked the red heart, Rocky giggled and squirmed. "Yeah, I've been saving it to wear when I found the right person." He said as he blushed, I stood up a bit straighter and kissed his cheek. "Hey thats not a real kiss." He said, I leaned in to kiss him again when Ry came in the front door. "Time to go!" He said, I grabbed a nearby pillow and pushed it into Rocky's puckered mouth. "Kiss the pillow!" I said before running for the door.

I jumped into the van and Rocky landed next to me, tickling me until I couldn't breath. "Rocky...please! I can't breathe!" I gasped in between fits of laughter. He gave me a kiss on the lips as he stopped tickling me. "Ew...get a room!" Ross said as he got in the van. "Oh and here I thought you were supposed to be the romantic one!" I said as I buckled into my seat and leaned up against Rocky.

I must have dosed off because when I opened my eyes we were in the parking lot of the theater. Rocky unbuckled me and took me out of the car, I 'woke up' as he started to set me down. "Stop faking, I saw your eyes open." He said as he kissed my nose sweetly. I laughed before jumping up and hugging him. "And yet you carried me anyway. Who said chivalry is dead." I laughed, Rocky rolled his eyes before putting me down and we went out by the stage, right then was the start of the Q&A. Rocky kissed my forehead before running onto the stage.