Moving in

I stomped up to Rocky's front door, I took a couple of deep breaths before knocking. Ross opened the door, still laughing from some joke Riker told him, who was sitting on the couch. "Dude, what did you do to my brother? He's up in his room, staring at the ceiling and giggling." Ross said smirking. I shuffled my feet a little."can I come in?" I asked quietly. He nodded before stepping back to let me in.

Ross shut the door and came over to me. "What's up?" He asked concerned, Riker had come over too, they were like my big brothers I swear. "Uh... Is your mom here?" I asked them, "Ya she is upstairs. Come on." Riker said, leading me up the stairs and down to the end of the hallway, there seemed to be a loft thing behind the door the end. Riker opened the door and shouted up. "Mom! Olivia needs to talk to you! Can she come up?" "Send her up dear!" Stormie called down. I ascended the steps and up into the loft. Stormie sat on her king sized bed with her laptop and phone out. "What's up deary?" She asked while still looking at her phone. "Um.. Do you think I could maybe stay here for a while?" I asked softly.

Stormie looks up questioningly. "Why what happened?" She asked, coming over to me. I shrugged. "Well when I got home from my date with Rocky, I found a note that said my sister and dad have gone on a last minute trip to Hawaii and since I wasn't come I couldn't go. They've already left and I really don't like staying home alone." I explained, stormie gave me a hug. "What kind of father does that? Of course you can stay! I'm sure Rydel would love to room with you, plus we need someone to keep the boys in check when I not around!" We both laughed and went downstairs. Everyone was gathered around on the couch, talking and laughing.

Rocky wasn't there though, he was probably in his room still. Stormie and I walked over in front of the couch. "Everyone, Olivia will be staying with us for a while." Stormie announced, Rydel shot up from the couch excitedly. "Eeh! Yay! Finally another girl! And you can stay with me!" She said giving me a huge hug.

I laughed as she released me. "That sounds amazing! But I really wanna go tell Rocky I get to stay here." I said before heading back up the stairs to Rocky's room, which was right next to Rydel's. I cracked open the door. Rocky was laying on his back staring at the ceiling, he had his hand on his lips and was giggling like a school girl. I choked back a laugh and ran into the room, I jumped onto the bed right next to Rocky, who in turn popped off of the bed and landed on top of me.

"Ow! Can you possibly get off?" I asked breathlessly. Rocky chuckled and slid back onto the bed next to me. "So, not that I'm not glad you're here but why are you here?" He asked me, I turned onto my side so we were both facing each other. "Well my dad and sister went to Hawaii and left me here so I am going to be staying here until they come back." I smiled, Rocky broke into a huge grin. "Well then, that means we can kiss a little more often." He smirked before leaning in for a kiss. I laughed and shoved a pillow in his face.

"Kiss your pillow!" I laughed, Rocky through the pillow onto the floor. "Oh you're gonna get it for that!" He said as he started to tickle me, we ended up in a huge tickle fight. Rocky pinned my arms out to my sides. "Now I'm gonna get that kiss." He smirked, I rolled my eyes. "How about a deal?" I asked him, Rocky quirked an eyebrow. "What kind of deal?" He asked, I looked toward the door and saw Rydel with her camera on record. "You sing I'm a Barbie girl and I will give you a kiss." I stated. Rocky shrugged and began, "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. You can brush my hair, and take me anywhere. Cause I'm a Barbie girl, life in plastic, so fantastic!" He sang, Rydel burst into laughter when he finished which gave me an opening to shove him back into the bed.

I jumped off the bed and ran over to Rydel. "Please tell me you got that." I said to her, Rydel was laughing so hard she could barely nod in response. She left the room still laughing. I looked over to the bed where Rocky was pouting. "Oh don't pout." I said as I walked over to him. "You fooled me and I didn't even get my kiss!" He pouted, I laughed and pulled him to his feet. I kissed him with everything I had, wrapping my arms around his neck as he held my waist. When I pulled away, Rocky had a dazed look in his eyes and a grin plastered across his face.

Grabbing his hand I led him back downstairs where Rydel was hooking her camera up to the tv. Soon the image of Rocky pinning me to the bed was on the screen. And it was him singing Barbie girl, all the guys were laughing at him, Rocky looked mortified so I stepped in. "Don't laugh at him, ya it may be funny but he did it cause I asked him to. And last time I checked he IS the only one with a girlfriend." I said to the guys, Rocky came and wrapped an arm around me, sticking his tongue out at the rest of the guys before saying. "Ooooh, you just got schooled!"