Chapter Fourteen

It felt as if my life was a movie. The ups and downs, the drama, the cliché romance. Now that everything was back to being the best point in my life, was this my happy ending? Were we gonna continue this happy until we die? I honestly couldn't wait to see what the future held for Ross and I.

The best feeling in the world is knowing you finally took a step in the right direction. A step towards the future where everything you thought was impossible, is possible and accomplishing right before your eyes. Months ago, I wouldn't have believed you if you told me this is where I'd be today. I would've never pictured my life to be the way it is now. Being happy is fun.

Ross seemed incredibly happy as well, it was the icing on top to make this all even better. Sure life still went on as shitty as ever, but I had Ross, so I wasn't complaining.

Our dates were the most adorable things, and keep in mind that I hardly find anything adorable. We were both awkward as hell but we were comfortable with that, it sort of felt normal to us. Was that weird? Being comfortable with being awkward? I don't know.

One evening we were sitting in my livingroom, watching a movie together. I don't remember what it was, something he picked out. Ross leaned forward and paused it, just sitting silent for a moment.

"Something wrong?" I asked him, sitting up as well.

"I was just thinking.." He started "Why do you love me?" He asked, turning to face me.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle. "Where'd that come from"

"Well in the movie, that's what she asked him," He said, pointing to the TV.

Honestly I hadn't been paying too much attention to the movie, I was lost in thought.

"Well, do you have a couple hours?" I asked with a smile, playfully tickling his sides.

"Max, no! I'm not responsible for your injuries, and I don't wanna hurt you, so I'd stop if I were you," He giggled out, scooting away from me.

"But you giggle when I tickle you, it's adorable," I told him, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him back to my side.

"There are other ways to make me giggle, you know,"

"Well, I'm not very funny so I'm drawing a blank on how else," I chuckled.

"You're kidding right? Because I think you're funny,"

"Awe, and I think you're full of it," I teased, pecking his cheek.

"Hey, I was trying to be nice. Appreciate it, Max," He said, giggling but stopping himself as soon as he realized he was. I just rolled my eyes, knowing he did it on purpose.

There are so many people who can say your name but there's only one person who can make it sound so damn special. One person that you'll always answer to. One person who's voice soars over the rest when they say it. One person who makes you love your own name for the first time because they're the one saying it. For me, that's Ross.

Guys, if you ever fall in love, then I hope you chase after them for as long as your heart will drag you. Fuck all those tumblr posts, saying you need to move on or that you're better without them. Because honestly, sometimes they're the one thing you need to keep yourself from falling apart. They're the excersize your heart needs to keep your blood flowing.

I'm so glad I didn't move on or give up. If I did, I don't know where I'd be but I know I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. Ross is why I'm happy, and if I hadn't chased after him then I'd be a wreak.

**A/N: sorry this chapter is hella short, but I didn't know what else to say, it's already so cute. don't forget to vote!!**