If he never killed a soc

DALLY'S P.O.V.

There was a heavy knock at the door. "What?" I yelled sitting up from the bed.

Buck lets me stay at his place most of the time. I don't really have an actual house. I glanced at the clock seeing it was only nine. The door creaked open and Buck was standing there leaning up against the door. "Candygram for ya." He said smugly.

If I had to choose one place not to stay, it would be in this nasty bedroom. But I ain't got anywhere else to sleep. I used to sleep on a few buddies of mines couch, but I overstayed my welcome.

I got out of bed and put on a tank top undershirt. "What?" I asked still a little groggy from sleeping.

"There's a broad at the door for ya, looks bout' fourteen-fifteen if ya ask me." He explained pushing himself off the wall and starting to make his way back down the stairs.

I stood for a minute thinking about who it could be. No one came to mind, so I walked down the staircase as he did before me. I pulled a weed out of my pocket and lit it up. I saw a silhouette in the door frame. I walked over and looked at the young girl in the doorway. I took a long drag on my smoke. She looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it... Suddenly, I remembered. "Sophie?" I whispered throwing the cigarette out onto the ground.

This girl didn't look like Sophie. The only reason I recognized her was because of her distinct bright green eyes. The last time I saw my little sister Sophie was when she was ten and we lived up in New York. When I last saw her, she was shorter, she had shorter hair, and had a sparkle in her eyes. This girl that stood before me was tall with long hair and she looked tuff. This girl that stood before me looked like she had seen some crap. This girl that stood in front of me had boobs! This was not my little sister I left in New York. "Hey Dal', How's it goin'?" She said softly.

She tried to smile, but it kinda came off nervous.

SOPHIE'S P.O.V.

Dally looked surprised, happy, confused, and worried all at the same time. "What are ya doing here?" he asked glancing behind him, then stepping out of the doorway outside and shutting the door behind him.

"Mom and dad are dead Dal'," I said looking down at my shoes. I glanced up at him and he was looking at a fixed point on the ground in shock. "This lady came and said that I had to come here and stay with you."

"Till' when?" He asked quickly.

Those words hurt. First, he left me with abusive parents, then he never calls or writes, now he still doesn't even want me. "Ya don't want me?" I asked giving him my best "sad little girl" voice. He looked at me in sympathy, then in pity. This made me mad. "Well, I don't want your pity." I snapped. I turned around and started walking away from the house.

"Sophie!" He called running off the porch. "Sophie, that's not what I meant and you know it."

He grabbed my arm and I swung around. "Why'd ya leave me in New York?" I asked loudly.

His face fell and he looked regretful. "Soph-"

"It's a simple question!" I yelled with tears welling in my eyes. It didn't seem like much to cry over, but he was my best and closest friend, and then he left me. "Why'd ya lea-"