Real quick A/N

Hey guys, I just wanted to voice one of my concerns real quick. (Sorry this isn't a chapter, but the next one is almost done) I don't want to be one of those writers who only writes for attention and votes and stuff like that, but I feel like a lot of you guys are reading this story, and I'm getting like two votes. Now my concern with this is not that it's not enough for me, its just that if you don't vote or comment or tell me what you think, I don't know if you guys loved the chapter, and want more like those, or if the chapter made you want to die of boredom and you have a suggestion on how I could make it better. You guys are reading this stuff, and I want you to love the story, so if there's something you want to be changed or different or something you want to happen, then comment or message me. If you think that the chapter doesn't deserve a vote from you, then just tell me why, or what you want to happen to make it worth a vote. I love you guys so much and you guys are seriously awesome, and I LOVE your feedback.

Just shoot me a message or leave a comment, I'm a very nice person I swear. (unless someone slams The Outsiders, then I'll cut a bitch)

(Thanks for reading, I know no one likes A/N's and they just want the story but you guys are the best)