The night before Christmas-pt. 2

A/N pic above not mine (obvious bc of the watermark) But I am to lazy to make my own Outsiders Christmas pic.  I wanted to wait to post this chapter until Christmas but it's still like a month aways so I decided to just go ahead and publish it. Hope ya guys like it!

SOPHIE'S P.O.V.

When me and Dally got to the Curtis house, we found Johnny and Pony inside setting up the tree. "Hey Johnny, hey Pony." I smiled.

"Hey Soph." Johnny came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sophie, do you think the lights on the tree look unbalanced?" Pony asked stepping back and gazing at the tree that was lit up with lights.

I looked at the tree that they had done a great job on. It was lit up with white twinkling lights and dotted with colorful ornaments. A popcorn string was strung around the edges, and a golden star was placed at the top. "I think it looks beautiful Ponyboy." He smiled warmly in thanks.

"That's what I've been trying to tell him for the past hour, but he insists on finding things that aren't right." Johnny threw his hands up in frustration.

"I don't know Johnny," Pony said slowly, keeping his eyes on the tree. "I think it looks good now."

"Oh you only say that now 'cause she said it!" Johnny raised his eyebrows and Pony chuckled.

"Ponyboy Curtis!" I heard a playful yell and loud footsteps coming from the room next to us.

Then, in ran Two-Bit. He bolted towards Pony laughing his head off. Pony could only let out a small squeal before Two-Bit had knocked him to the ground. They wrestled on the ground while we all laughed.

"Hey Soph, I'm gonna go wrap these presents and get some last minute stuff, savvy?" Dally whispered in my ear.

I nodded and smiled. He kissed the side of my head, then walked out the door. "Holler uncle!" Two-Bit yelled at Pony. Two had Pony in a headlock and Pony clawed at Two-Bit's arms.

Darry walked in and chuckled at the sight. "Hey Keith, why don't ya lay off my kid brother and help me haul in some fire wood?"

"Yeah Keith." Pony stammered with a choking voice.

"Don't call me Keith

"Don't call me Keith." Two-Bit hissed into Pony's ear and tightened his grip around Pony's neck.

"Yeah," Steve said walking out of the kitchen with a hand full of chocolate cake. "Only Superman here can call Two-Bit 'Keith'."

"Superman.." Darry murmured under his breath. I giggled as Darry walked over to Pony and Two-Bit squirming on the ground. "C'mon." Darry lifted Two-Bit onto his feet and Pony stayed laying on the ground catching his breath.