~The Fair~

Hey guys, so so so so so so so sorry for the SUPER slow update. Me and my family went on a vacation and I didn't have access to a computer for a while. Again, super sorry and please keep reading! Hope you like the chapter!

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

It was freezing outside, and very hard to sleep. I held Sophie tightly in my arms and pulled the blankets back on whenever they fell off. I felt when the fire went out, and now, the sun shown down on my face. I would usually say that the rays of sun that glowed on me would feel warm, but right now they were cold as ice. The air was thin and wispy. A cold wind blew past us and I felt Sophie shiver.  I tightened my hold on her to make an attempt to keep her warm. 

I'm so glad she forgave me and started dating me. I thought she and Pony had something going on 'tween them for sure. God, I loved her so much. She was amazing in everyway possible. I was just so frustrated with myself that she kept getting hurt while I was going steady with her. But I just lover her too damn much to ever let her go like I did before.

I f we stayed out here much longer, we would both get colds, so I decided it would be best to wake her up and get back to the Curtis house. I sat up and leaned over to kiss her on the forehead. "Soph, time to get up." She shifted but kept her eyes closed. "Sophie c'mon, I don't want you getting a cold." She groaned, but kept her eyes closed, trying to nod me off. 

I smiled at her and went silent for a second. Then I started to tickle her. She out bursted with laughter and her eyes shot straight open, but I didn't stop tickling. "Johnny stop!" She laughed. I continued and she folded over with giggles. "Johnny I'm uppp!" She managed to say through her laughter. 

"Good." I chuckled, then showered her with little kisses. She giggled and pushed me off her. I let out a little yelp as I rolled off the seat and onto the ground. She sat up on the seats and looked at where the fire used to be. Then she shivered again, which made me flinch. "C'mon, lets get to the Curtis house." I stood up and helped her up. I packed up all the stuff I brought and stuffed it into the backpack, then we started to walk. I put my arm around her which I find myself doing a lot lately. I don't  know why, it just felt really good to have her close at all times. 

The walk to the Curtis house was freezing, and without Sophie would have been very unpleasant, but she always made me feel warm inside, no matter what the temperature outside.

SOPHIE'S P.O.V.

I was eager to get to the Curtis house, because I felt like I needed to talk to Pony. I don't know why he got so mad last night, but I feel like I should sort some stuff out with him considering I'm moving back into his house and we will be sleeping under the same roof. I thought that maybe he was mad because he thought I might come between him and Johnny's friendship, I never thought that it might be something other than that, something bigger than that.

Inside the Curtis house was immediately warming. I could feel that Darry had gotten the heating back on, and it was on for good now. I took off the sweatshirt that Johnny had given me the night before, and hung it up on the rack "You're already wearing eachother's clothes, I see." Two-Bit walked in and said regarding the sweatshirt.

"Shut your trap Two!" I snapped.

I didn't mean to sound super serious, but Two-Bit's face went straight after that, and he made the rest of his way to the couch in silence. I walked into the kitchen while Johnny stayed and chatted up Two-Bit about the fair tomorrow. Darry was standing at the stove cooking an egg. "Hey," I said coming up behind him.