Walking On Thin Ice

A/N

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that we are coming to the end of this book, so if you guys want anything else to be added to the story, comment or message me before I end the book! I'll probably right three or four more chapters, one of them being how they everyone ended up in life, so stay tuned. You guys are the best EVER and I love you guys SO much. I already have an idea for the Outsiders ff after this, so follow me to stay updated, and go read my other ff The Outsiders: And The Girl From The Future. It's a good book! I have a great finale ready for this book, so vote and comment to keep me writing! You guys may not know it, but all your comments and votes and follows are what keeps me writing. You guys are the best support ever and I couldn't have asked for better readers! I couldn't have written this book without you guys! :)

SOPHIE'S P.O.V.

"I swear to god Two-Bit, if you say that I'm gonna be a Pony-pop because of how cold it is, I'm gonna punch you in the face." Pony hissed as we walked out to pile into the cars. 

I giggled and Two-Bit smiled wolfishly. "Awe Pony, don't be such a cold Curtis." Two-Bit broke out laughing.

Pony glared at Two-Bit, flashing him a nasty look, then broke with a smirk

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Pony glared at Two-Bit, flashing him a nasty look, then broke with a smirk. "Half in my truck, half in Dallas's car." Darry said.

Dally, Johnny, Pony, Two-Bit and I got into Dally's car while Soda, Darry, Steve, and Liam got in the truck. Dally had gone over to Buck's with Liam to pick up the skates earlier this morning while I was catching up on sleep because I stayed up with Pony. Johnny came over and woke me up with a prompt kiss on the nose. 

"Do any of you guys know where this pond is?" Dally asked, while turning the key in the ignition and the car spurring to life. 

"Well I know it's by the old rodeo place-" Pony was interrupted by a yawn coming from him. I could tell he was tired from staying up last night. I don't even know if he went back inside when I did. He could have been out there until it was time to go. "Just follow Darry."

I was sitting on the end near the window, so I laid my head up against the cold glass, watching the outside. Darry and the rest of them pulled out of the driveway and started driving, with us close behind. 

On the way there, it was mostly Johnny, Pony and I talking. We talked about school and how track had ended and who was dating who. All the while Two-Bit and Dally talked hushed in the front seat. In a brief pause in our conversation, I overheard a few words of theirs. Just a piece of a sentence, though. All I heard was "Realtor" and "New Years". I brushed it off as unimportant. If I asked them about it, even if it had nothing to do with me, they wouldn't tell me. They would just say "It's none of your concern", then continue talking. So I kept my mouth shut and forgot about it.