Chapter 14

(Merlin's POV) - Finally right?!

Darkness... that was all I could see. Suddenly I wake up seeing my own self.

Wait why can I see myself? Am I dead?!

A doctor comes into through the curtains around my bed to check on me. He brings out his stethoscope and brings it against my chest. noding he starts writing on the paper he held. I walk to him to check what he wrote.

'Strong steady beats, getting better.' is what he wrote on his paper. So I am alive. Then why aren't I waking up?

"Hello? doctor? What's happening?" I try asking, only to get no response.

"Hello -" I start, but stop when the doctor walks straight through me to leave.

Wait how did he do that? Am I a ghost?

I decide to go explore and find out what is actually going on.

"Hello?" I yell, "Anyone?" As I come out of my little curtained room. No one took any notice of me. Every nurse seemed too busy with there patients and or visitors.

In the bed beside mine, only seperating us were to curtains, was a young boy only at the age of about my age.

"Hello?" asks someone from behind.

I jump out of my shoes, not expecting anyone to have seen me. To my surprise it was the little boy that said this.

"Hello lad." I respond.

"Last I knew I felt sick and called for my mother then everything went black." states the boy.

"What's your name? Mine is Merlin." I say.

"I'm Colin." says the boy, smiling.

"Nice name." I say.

"Why are you here?" Colin asks, showing curiosity on is face.

"I was in the dark alley when I saw my-" I pause remembering Arthur's words, "- my master's servant coming towards me, then I blacked out." I say truthfully. Anger went through my body just think of Arthur.

"How did you get there?." says Colin,curious.

"Some bully's from my past knocked me out and brought me there." I say.

"That's not very nice of them."says Colin, "Where are you lying?"

"My bed is beside yours, see." I say showing him my own self on the other side of the curtains.

"Oh ok." says Colin, sad.

I am about to continue talking to Colin when I see Arthur across the room. What is he doing here? Without Colin's knowledge I head through the curtains to my bed and stand there angry, seeing Arthur come in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I felt so happy after posting the last chapter that I decided to publish the next chapter the next day. 😋
Shoutout to ObsessedHamiltrash for commenting on a lot of these chapters and voting 😄👍❤️ IT means a lot to me so thank you.
I hope you guys liked this chapter :D Please don't forget to comment and Vote for this chapter :D Thanks

- Lari