EPILOQUE

Thank you all who helped bring this book to 900 views! As promised here is the epilogue... I can't Believe this book is done!

Lol anyways, Enjoy! 😄

3 year later...
(Arthur's POV)

"Can you believe that it's been three years since we ran away together?" I say, smiling at my life I have in front of me.

"Has it been three years?" Ask Merlin, jokingly.

I punch Merlin on the shoulder.

"Ha ha hey." States Merlin, smiling.

"I guess it's time to wake them up." I say, slowly getting out of me and Merlins bed.

"Do we have to Arthur? Can't we stay in bed cuddling with each other for one more minute?" Whines Merlin, showing his best puppy eyes.

"Merlin you know I can't say no to your puppy eyes!" I say, falling back in bed and cuddling Merlin.

A few minutes later we really had to get out of bed, sadly me being first I head out of our bedroom and into another which had a young girl and a young boy sleeping in individual beds inside.

Soon after me and Merlin left my father we decided to adopt two kids. One boy named Bradley and a girl named Gwen.
We felt like it was the right thing to do. We wanted a family and this was... You know... The only way we could have one. Both of us took them in as one of our own  we wouldn't have it any other way.

Slowly I walk towards them, each individually shaking them awake.

"Time to get up Bradley." I say smiling as he slowly gets out of bed.

"You too Gwen." I say seeing Gwen trying to pretend sleeping.

"Why do we have to go to school?" Asks Gwen, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Because it's a necessary thing we all must go through in life." Says Merlin, walking into the room.

"You didn't go to school dad." complains Bradley as he walks towards Merlin to give him a hug.

"Well that just means when your done school your going to be that much smarter than me." Says Merlin smiling, and returning Bradley's hug.

"I guess that's ok then." Says Bradley, smiling and heading to the bathroom to change.

"Yah." Says Gwen shyly as she follows her older brother out of the room.

Me and Merlin head to the kitchen to prepare them there school lunches. Which consisted of an apple each, and a peanut budder and jelly sandwich. We then put there individual lunch bags by the front door so they could take them when they leave.

Soon after we finish Bradley and Gwen come rushing into the kitchen, both dressed and ready for school.

"Stick together all the way to school." I say.

"Yah don't get yourself into any trouble." States Merlin, smiling.

"Bye dad." Says Bradley, to both of us laughing. He then hugs me, and then Merlin. Looking back to wave he heads out the door.

"Bye dad." Says Gwen, to each of us as she hugs both me and Merlin as well, then follows her brothers foot steps.

Once both were out I look at Merlin.

"I am glad I found you all those years ago!" I say leaning in and kissing Merlin.

"Who knows maybe it was destiny that we found each other." Says Merlin, between kissing.

"What? Like two sides of the same coin?" I say, smiling.

"Maybe." Says Merlin, smiling back.

"I love you Arthur." Says Merlin.

"I love you too Merlin." I reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys that's it!! 😭😭
I can't believe it's done! Thank you all who have supported this book through out and took there time to not only vote for my the chapters but also comment. Thank you so much! Please vote for this final chapter and tell me in the comments what you thought of this book. I love all your feed back! Who knows maybe I'll write another Merlin book in the future... Until then thanks for reading.
- Lari