Chapter 17

Such a nice picture 😄❤️❤️^^^^^

(Arthur's POV)
"Please don't cry Arthur." Says a voice.
I look up to find Merlin awake and looking at me sad.
"Oh Merlin."I just barley say when I reach towards Merlin and hug him. I don't know how long we stayed there but I kept repeating "I'm so sorry Merlin" over and over as we hugged.

When I finally let go Merlin, taking his hand towards my face, starts wiping awake my tears.
"I love you too Arthur." Say Merlin smiling happily.
"You heard?!" I say as I smile so widely that I thought my jaw might cramp.
"Every word... Clotpole!" States Merlin as he chucks.
"Clotpole?" I question.
"Took you long enough." Says Merlin smiling even more.
"Idiot!" I state, smiling happily.
-
Later that day the nurse came into Merlin's closed off area to do her check up on Merlin. she smiled seeing that Merlin was awake.

"It's good to see your awake Mr. Merlin. I am your nurse that has been keeping check of you progress here and it seems that you are doing well." Says the nurse, standing behind my chair that I was siting at, looking at Merlin happily.

"So when can he leave?" I ask, needing the answer.

"I'd say a days rest and Merlin here can go. " Says the nurse smiling, as she heads out.
-
Since it was getting late I decide to stay with Merlin through the night.

"Thank you for staying with me Arthur." Says Merlin as he starts to fall asleep on the hospital bed.

"Your welcome." I say smiling so hard.

-

The next morning me and Merlin leave the hospital and headed to my home to say my goodbyes.

Getting back home my father looks at me angerly.

"Where in the world did you go!" Yells my father. "And why is your old manservant here, I should be escorting him to a orphanage or maybe drop I'm in the street!"

"He's with me father!" I state, receiving a confused expression on my fathers face.

"How dare you talk back to me son, go inside and we shall teach you a lesson or two." Yells my father.

"No father!"I yell standing there not moving an inch away from Merlin.

"What?!" Yells my father, anger boiling inside him.

"I have been in your shadow all my life and always did what you wanted. Well what about what I want, huh father? I'm not going inside because I'm done with your crap!." I state, as I take Merlins hand in my own.

"How dare you Arthur!"yells my father,walking towards me angrily. "You are going to be locked awake to teach you a lesson!"

"Not if I'm leaving!" I yell at my father.

"You can't leave Arthur! The Pendragon legacy needs you!"replies my father.

"Not anymore!" I yell back, as me and Merlin both start walking away with my angry father yelling in the background!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the last chapter guys 😭😭 I hope you enjoyed reading my first ever Merlin book. There will be a epilogue coming soon and then this book is finished 😅😃 Thank you all who took the time to read my book! It means the world to me so thanks again. ❤️ 😊
-Lari