Chapter 33

Andy walked around outside, invisible to everyone but herself. She watched as people passed by, couples holding hands, mothers walking with kids, and people who walked alone. She stopped at a park and sat on a swing. She wondered just how far her abilities could go.

...

Wade sat on the couch, wiping his tears and staring at the credits on the screen. The movie made him so sad, but happy at the same time. He didn't know how to deal with these feelings. After a few minutes of thinking, he decided to put on his suit and go try to find some bad guys.

...

Andy watched children playing on the jungle gym, which reminded her of her childhood. Except she wasn't allowed to be at public places like this. She had a separate playground in the backyard of the mansion she used to live in. And instead of going to public school, she was tutored at home. So there wasn't much to remind her of her childhood. What made her remember was the way the children looked when they were playing. As if there was nothing better than to swing from bar to bar or race across tanbark that inevitably got everywhere, including shoes. She was so lost in thought that she didn't see the men in suits and goggles walking towards her from behind. One carried some sort of stun gun, another carried a heat sensor, and a third carried rope. The fourth, the leader, carried nothing, but stood behind the three men. They created a diamond shape as they walked, getting closer and closer to Andy. She didn't even hear them coming up behind her.