CH : Flashback - Part 1

Anahita Malhotra was a young 20 year old writer, who had just released her first book. As expected, she wasn't able to manage the sudden fame that she had achieved. Being the youngest writer in her genre, the spotlight was mainly on her.

It's been 7 months since the release of her first book, and it still hasn't left the spotlight. 'Success reached her too early', that was what people said and now she finally admits. She was emotionally unstable at the time of the release of her first book. No other teenager would be, if they had to go through what she went through at the ripe age of 19.

*Flashback, 9 months ago*

"Ana, come back! You are not allowed to leave your house like this". Anahita's mother screamed after her as Ana hastily packed her bag and ran out of the door. She couldn't bear to stay here any longer.

Anahita had always dreamed of doing something creative. She had always been an average student but her writing and speaking skills were exceptional. Finally, she got a scholarship to Oxford University. She was very happy as now she would get to do what she always wished. Writing.

But Ana's mother never approved of her daughter's talents. Due to the excessive amount of wealth that they had, she thought that it would not be appropriate for her to be recognized as a writer. She wanted her daughter to scream judgments in a court rather than sit in a library and enhance her writing skills.

So she came up with the wicked idea of enrolling her into a law university without her permission. When Anahita got the letter of approval, she was bewildered and came to know about her mother's wild plans. She immediately took her duffel bag, wore her trainers, tied her hair in a messy bun and went out of the door, with her mother right at her heels.

In a small city like Philadelphia, there is not much places to go, except for one, which she knew is safe for her. Slow stream of tears rolled down her cheeks as she trotted down the dark alleyway,leading her to the next lane , where she knew was the only place safe!

************************************************************************************************************
I swear the story gets more interesting at the end. Stay tuned !