CH: THE LETTER

She called her father but it directly went to voicemail. 

She wanted to spit on herself for being so weak, but now she felt like she had to do it, since she had made up her mind.She took out a razor from her toilet kit, all ready to pull a strike across her wrist to end this all. Just then the doorbell rang and she reluctantly got up to answer it.

She was surprised to see a post man in front of her. He held a neatly sealed envelope in his hand. But she observed the postman, and it seemed like something wasn't right about him. But she pushed these thoughts away, as she signed against her name in the sheet he held. She bid him adieu with a warm smile and took  the letter.

She quickly ripped open the envelope and plopped down cross- legged Indian style on  the floor.  The letter read :

" Dear Anahita,

 Hi! Well, i know you are pretty busy and am really sorry for interrupting you. Somewhere i feel that whatever you were doing wasn't right, seeing the amount of time you are in spotlight. Before you think anything about me, lemme tell you that am neither a spy nor a media person. 

I am just an ordinary reader of your extraordinary books. I have always been able to connect to your stories and its quite visible that your life right now is a mess. The words in the pages scream what your heart wants to express. 

I am no one to advise you but just remember that you are in a point of your life where everything is bound to go wrong. So, don't think about it and just try your best to put things in order. Always remember to be what your heart wants you to be, not what other people want to see. 

I have been striving to see you but you know that i am not allowed to. Just in case you want a break from your fame, then you can come visit Paris. I'll be your guide in  Paris . Presently , am in Paris. You need not contact me. I can find you.

I hope i made you feel good and better today.

Lots of love and respect,

The Frenchman."

Anahita sighed as she neatly folded the letter and kept it inside the envelope. She stood up and took a deep breadth as she realized what she should do.
************************************