CH: MISSED

***********************************************************************************************

Brace yourself. This is the Frenchman's p.o.v. and it is the first time I am writing it.So, its really short. I don't know you'll like it or not. But, i had so much fun  writing it! Do comment below if you like the p.o.v. or not, so that i would know NOT to write 'em anymore.

Love you loads, Stay tuned!

***********************************************************************************************

The Frenchman's P.O.V.

I didn't know i would face Anahita in such a movie- like way. I literally bumped onto her. Really? Me and my life. But in reality, i didn't think she would actually come this far, to the other side of the world. If spotlight sucks so much that you are  ready to fly across the ocean, then its definitely not my cup of tea.

I half expected her to find that that Frenchman is none other than me, but then she would not have her fair share of reality, would she? But then again, she would of course need a clue where to start from. So i told her the only thing that came to my mind , before she left. By the way she observed me, i could tell that she had researched a lot about Frenchmen and their characteristics.  i don't think it would take her long to realize what she left behind, was what she was looking for. This writer's got to be as intelligent as i think she is, through her stories. But, lets see how long it takes for her to get back to me. 

Have you ever thought about that  connection between a reader and a writer? The kind where the author's words hit home? That's what is between us and that's the thing that provoked me to write a letter to her so that she knows that someone out here would always stand by her side.

***********************************************************************************************