CH: A SPY?

"Excuse me, miss. Your flight has been announced." she thought she  heard someone speak. she jolted awake and she realized that that was her flight.She politely thanked the  passenger & quickly trotted to the boarding gates.

*1 HOUR LATER*

Anahita's  P.O.V.

I finally boarded the AIR FRANCE flight to France. I can only imagine what other passengers were thinking of me, given that i took the last business class seat available. But, at this time, i had to be selfish. I plucked my earphones in and checked my playlist for the first time since 3 weeks. Yes, you heard it right! You don't have time for recreation when you are so much under spotlight! Its as horrible as it seems.

I quickly scrolled through my list of songs, until i stopped on this one song that simply made me smile. Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay. That song is really something! I plugged my earphones and drifted off to sleep, still wondering how i am on the flight across the ocean to a different continent, in one piece, without being chased by paparazzi. 

*SOME HOURS LATER*

i felt something tickle my left thigh and it was really irritating me.Whatever it  was, it has to stop because I DON'T APPRECIATE TO BE AWOKEN SO UNCEREMONIOUSLY. 

I had enough! I was about to scream, when i saw that a young lad was sitting in the center of the aisle. staring at me and poking my thigh as if to be unseen. I caught his attention and encouraged him to sit on the empty seat next to me. He finally sat down and immediately started to pull out his beanie and sunglasses.

 I gasped as i realized who it was! It isn't possible or maybe it is an hallucination. The man was none other than the letter delivery boy back at NYC! He was about to introduce himself when i cut him off. I fully turned my body toward him and hissed the only sentence that came in my mind," What are you doing here?" He was irritatingly calm in a situation where i felt like a criminal being followed." Don't tell me you are another one of those paparazzi puppets!"He quickly intervened," I am not a paparazzi puppet. But, i need to warn you about something very important. Its about your mother! She somehow came to know that you had boarded the flight for Europe, but she didn't know which country you were about to go. She payed me a HUGE salary and also threatened to fire me from my job if i didn't agree to her offer. Or to be precise, order." I really got impatient and i asked," Leave those parts. Tell me what my mom asked you to do?" He sighed as he replied," She asked me to spy on you and keep a watch on all your movements abroad!"  My eyes nearly bulged out of my socket, when i heard those words. Did she  really do that? how could she?

 I was angry? yes. frustrated?very much. I blankly stared  at him and for the first time i felt hollow. He understood my expression and replied calmly,"Don't worry. I won't tell her. She would only be tracking my movements in Europe." I quickly cut him off," No. You can't do that. She'll fire you from your job and you'll be left homeless." But,He slowly replied," I don't think so. But, in case that happens i have got a back up plan. I can  make some good pizza. So, i guess i would opt for that." I looked up and smiled at him," Thank you for today. I could not have lived the entire trip, knowing i had a stalker after me. You owe me big time." 

The lad didn't say anything. He stuck his hand out," Hi! I am Edward. And i know you are Anahita". I laughed lightly and  shook his hand. He took my hand in one of his and touched my left cheek with the other, as he said," Now, listen here beautiful girl. You are one of the rare group of people who get to do what they want. Don't ever let anything stop you. When you get down the aircraft, forget this conversation and forget that i even existed. Just go live your life". I sadly looked up at him," How can i forget you?". To this, he laughed as he said," You will, once you set foot in Europe.But for now, take rest. I can tell you have hell of an adventure planned for yourself!" I smirked and slowly drifted off to sleep!