CH: MILES APART

But..i always knew that there was simply something more for him that i failed to discover than just me about finding myself. A year ago i was clueless and hopeless. I was way too scared to do anything until that letter that had arrived on my doorstep.

So after i returned from that adventure, something pretty humorous happened. As soon as i landed in the Philadelphia airport, my dad called me up to say that my manager had left the job because she couldn't handle the media questions and unsteady job anymore(She had gotten a better job in Dan Brown's publishing house). Above that, apparently the paparazzi had realized the main reason of my tiny sneak out and surprisingly very few had arrived at the airport. 

So 2 weeks after that, here i am, at the backstage of the official book launch of my new book -" The Letter From The Frenchman". Well the book is more kind of a travelogue of my sneak out and of course that Frenchman! 

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a loud booming voice announcing my name and that was my cue. I smartly and confidently walked up to the stage as i shook hands with the interviewer. 

INTERVIEWER - "well, well, well, who do we have here? Miss Ana, how are you doin?

ME-"Well doing good so far. Kind of busy with promoting my book and watching the rate of sales go up!

INTERVIEWER-"Talking of the book, do you actually don't know the Frenchman or is it just for the story!?"

ME-"Of course its real! i haven't met him or i guess i would never meet him!"*sighs*

INTERVIEWER-" Hey! hwy! hey! princess. pick your head up! I have got a surprise for you now which honestly is a surprise for me too!"

I looked up a the interviewer as he opened a small envelope, equally excited about what was in it, meaning this actually was a surprise. I let out a large shriek as i read the letter!My book has made history as it became the only book to be sold out in merely 3 day of its release! 

I hugged everyone and didn't hide the happy tears. Hands were shaken, hugs were exchanged and well..the rest is history!

Somewhere 3000 miles  away at a barista coffee shop , a blond Frenchman with a cup gripped in his muscled right hand slyly smiled as he held the copy of the bestseller. He smiled at the work he did, those apologetic eyes when they bumped into each other!

He stood up  to pay the bill as he took the book with him.

It was more than just another bestseller, It was her story-the story of her life.

Back at home, Anna clutched the book tight to her chest and shed a few tears.They were not the tears of regret or sadness anymore, they were the the tears of being born again! 

***********************************************************************************************

THE END

**********************************************************************************************