CH : CLUE - No.1

I was  lost in that  unknown area for like an hour, and i still could't find an appropriate hotel to stay at. Just adjust! I know that might be what you are saying. But,you couldn't stay somewhere which has a leaking tap or something more disastrous than that. Duh! 

Finally, i found a good hotel which suits me. Call me a spoiled bitch or whatever you can think of, but when it comes to my hygiene, i CAN'T mess with it.  As i finally arrive to my assigned room, i set my bags down.  Uff! I need some serious rest! 

*AFTER HALF AN HOUR*

Tucked safely in a duvet, just as i was about to go to my Neverland, i was interrupted by the ring of the bell. I reluctantly checked the clock to see that its just 5:00 in the evening, and the jet lag is completely getting to me.I quickly got up to answer the door, but when i opened the door, i didn't find anyone , i found something. An envelope!

I closed the door behind, and yawned as i sleepily opened the envelope! Who really gives letters when you can simply email or DM it! 

Suddenly my sleep vanished as i saw the words  what was written in the paper inside the envelope. The same words that that Frenchman had told me! I need to find him! Damn! i Think i know what he meant, but maybe i am wrong! 

I think the adventure has begun!

***********************************************************************************************