Chapter 2: Introducing The New Students; Unexpected Late Arrival

"Alright, so I guess I underestimated you girls after all." Mr. Scare says to them. The students had been cleared out and the girls were led backstage so Mr. Scare can continue guiding the girls.

"To be a killer, one must always be underestimated. That way when the fun part comes. . .Well, we all know what happens after that." Alice says with her unfaltering smile. It seems frozen in place, which kind of creeps out the other girls, but they say nothing. Mr. Scare gulps at Alice's innocent look, but behind that innocence lies a true killer.

"He really did pick his new students well." Mr. Scare thinks to himself as he leads the girls towards their classroom. Their classmates waiting there for them.

"So, where are we going?" Scarlet questions as she puts her hands behind her head. The girls look around, trying to recall what Mr. Scare said about the hallway they are going through.

"I'm taking you to your class. The students are expectant to meet you all." He says it in a way to try to scare them, but they're unaffected, or at least some try to look it. Mr. Scare frowns to himself, and opens the door to the classroom where they are at.

The girls enter in such order: Alice, Harlie, Scarlet, and Broken. Someone flings a knife right at Alice's head, but she catches it with her index and middle finger. Her grin broadens, and her head twists in a very unnatural way. Making some pastas cringe at the cracking bones.

"Thanks for the present, but I already have a knife." Alice says as her eyes glow red and her sclera turns black. Mr. Scare takes the knife from Alice's hand, and gives the other students disapproving looks.

"Don't forget! The first rule in this Academy is: Don't kill your own kind, while in this Academy." He tells them seriously. No one answers. The girls were not aware that there were actual rules in a school of killers. They're not even sure if there is anyone that can actually enforce them.

"But killing is what we do best." One student answers him.

"Yes, Jeff, but that isn't here. Killing is meant for the outsiders. Or when you all graduate out of this place." Mr. Scare reminds him. Jeff rolls his unblinking eyes, and leans back against his chair.

"Anyway, girls let me introduce you to your classmates starting with Jeff, going down the rows from left to right." Mr. Scare tells the girls. "The next student is Eyeless Jack, Sally, BEN, Masky, Hoodie, Jane, Slenderman, Zalgo, Lost Silver, Laughing Jack, and Ticci Toby." He says pointing to each of the students. Some of them coming to the attention of three of the four girls. Alice being the only one, who doesn't see friends or foes, only targets.

"While we are at it, let me explain the rules to you girls: There is no killing your fellow members of this academy, no causing provocation with the intent to kill yourself or them, no escaping this academy, and absolutely no going to visit the Principal unless invited to do so." He tells them, the rules instantly cause annoyance with all of them. He ignores the looks of boredom or disgust of the rules and continues.

"Now, then I want all of you to listen to the introduction of each girl. We've heard their names and abilities, but let's hear their story." Mr. Scare says looking at the girls. We'll start with you, Ms. Johnson." Mr. Scare says looking over at Harlie. She frowns at the memory. She looks at the Pastas, and puts her hands behind her back making her look very formal.

"As you've heard, my name is Harlie Johnson. I'm only a human, but with the instincts of a killer. Which is a monster, as many of you know. As for my past well. . . I lived in a quiet town; far from any city. I was considered strange because of my personality and looks. My parents showed no concern for me and wanted to get rid of me. I would spend all day singing or practicing my violin when I wasn't working on school work. Only one person would talk to me in the entire school; and she wasn't even a true friend towards me. I felt as if the world despised me. One day I found a note; that ended up killing my mother while I was singing because my mother heard me. I finally saw my freedom from the town and took it. I left running as far as possible into the woods and away from the town without the knowledge of who killed my mother or where I was. Eventually while in another town a letter drifted into my hands and by curiosity I opened it. And that is how I came to stop here." Harlie tells the students. Mr. Scare nods his head.