Chapter 9: It's Not Just A Storm-Broken

She sits there in the back as students enter the class. She watches them from under her broken mask. Her mouth doesn't even twitch into a tiny smile. She's tired of just staring, so she reaches into her bag and pulls out a book.

"No! Broken! Don't read, yet!" She jumps as Sally puts her bear, Charlie over Broken's book. 

"Why not?" Broken questions in a monotone. 

"Talk to me! Don't be so boring! Charlie wants to talk too, right?" Sally questions her still bear. She pouts. "You don't have to be shy, Charlie." She says hugging him. Broken watches her before looking back at the book.

"Uh oh. Don't look now, Broken. The evil demoness is here." Sally whispers as Alice skips inside, with the regular sight of her loyal followers, Laughing Jack, Yuki, Carrie, Zalgo, and Eyeless Jack. She slightly lowers in her seat to hide from Alice, while watching her carefully.

Her plea was not heard. Alice turns as if she had felt Broken's hidden gaze on her. Alice smiles kindly and waves at her. She diverts her eyes, and blushes at the sound of her giggling.

"Do you want Charlie to take care of her?" Sally whispers over to Broken. 

"Make sure she doesn't catch on either." Sally tenses up as Alice puts her hands to her arms. Alice giggles. Sally casts a trembling gaze towards Alice, who looks deeply into her eyes. "Oh, were you talking about me? Well, that's not very nice." Broken clenches her hands tightly, and slides her hand inside of her sweater to pull out her blade.

"Let her go, Alice." Broken says angrily. Alice giggles. 

"Why would I want to do that?" Alice questions Broken innocently. 

"I'll kill you." She says clenching the blade tightly. 

"That would be nice, wouldn't it?" Alice questions her. "But I can't be killed." Alice says sliding her fingers gently to Sally's neck. She tenses, and so does Charlie.

A tentacle wraps around Alice. Stopping her. "Slendy, I wasn't doing anything. She's the one with the hidden knife, ready to strike me." Alice says with a nod to her head, looking back at the faceless man. Slenderman has no chance to answer. His tentacle is sliced off by two short blades.

"Don't touch her, freak!" Yuki says glaring at him fiercely. Alice grabs a hold of Yuki's wrists. 

"Now, Yuki. . .Don't get into trouble. We wouldn't want the Principal's pet to get us into trouble." Alice says moving Yuki's hands to put her blades away. 

"But he defiled you!" Yuki says displeased. Alice smiles.

"We're sorry about the fight. We'll be going to our seats now." Alice pulls Yuki away, who looks back at them with warning gazes. Daring them to try anything against her or Alice.

"I am sorry about this. Are you okay, Sally?" Slenderman questions her. She nods her head as she holds on tightly to Broken. 

"There must be someway to stop her." Broken says angrily. "I doubt she can't be killed everyone has a weakness, even her." Broken says glaring at the twisted girl.

"There isn't. Sadly she isn't just immortal like you, Broken. She is a being that is rejected by both Hell and Heaven. She cannot be killed ever. What is never born, can never be killed. There will always be evil in this world, and we are part of that evil that feeds her. She will always be there. As long as evil lives, she will exist in our world." He explains to Broken, who slightly shivers at the prospect of the kind of being Alice is.

"Principal Pasta picked his students well. He chose Harlie to represent intelligence, Blood to represent vengeance, Yuki to represent rage, Scarlet to represent mystery, Carrie to represent insanity, Alice to represent joy, and Broken. . .you are her counterpart. You represent sorrow." He says to the stunned girl. She touches her mask.