Chapter 10: Go To Sleep? How About I Put You To Sleep?!-Blood

"Get back here you crazy bitch!" Blood yells out as Alice skips away from her, laughing the whole way. Blood doesn't understand how Alice is able to keep so far away. How she is skipping and Blood is running full speed.

"I'd like to say demented murderess actually!" Alice says skipping all over the place. Avoiding students, but Blood knocks down those who are in her way. 

"Shouldn't you be chasing after Jeffy?" Alice questions sitting in the far off corner of the cafeteria as Blood finally catches up, completely out of breath.

"What the hell are you?!" Blood demands of Alice. She sighs and puts her hands to her chin, resting her elbows on the table. 

"Hm, I thought I've told you a billion times that I'm a murderess." Alice tells her tilting her head to the side.

"No! What kind of monster are you?! You're not human that's for sure!" Blood yells out at Alice. She grins. 

"I'm a creator of sorts. The evil. Unkillable, because in this world. . .there will always be evil." She says shrouding more in mystery of who she really is.

"Everyone has a weakness, Alice! Even you!" Blood says pulling out her knife and flings it at Alice, who never avoids it. It makes direct contact with her forehead. A small river of blood runs down Alice's forehead, but she didn't even flinch or lose the grin on her face. The only thing that changed was that her eyes became a blood red color and the whites of her eyes become pitch black.

"Everyone, huh? What's your weakness, Blood? What? Hm?" Alice questions. Blood gulps, and looks deeply into Alice's eyes. They look like they're looking deep into her heart.

"You're a freak!" She yells out at Alice, who giggles. 

"Goodness. It seems nobody understands the concept of me being a murderess." Alice rises, and then starts distorting until she becomes nothing but a splatter of blood on the floor.

Blood looks at her white knuckles. She hadn't realized how tightly her hands were clenched. Blood jumps as the dining room door opens. She looks over to find BEN making his way in. She drops her knife and runs into his arms. He looks down at the neko girl surprised before holding her back.

"What's wrong, Blood?" He questions, petting her red hair. 

"I don't know. It-it's something about Alice. There's something not right about her." An undecipherable look passes through his eyes. "BEN?" Blood questions him. 

"Nothing." He bends down, and kisses her. Catching her completely off guard. They jump as a clap is heard. The familiar scent makes Blood turn abruptly. Her tail bristles as she sees Jeff sitting calmly in a chair across from them. His ever lasting smile directed at her.

"Don't mind me. This "adorable" moment is just something to clap about." Jeff says to the angry neko. 

"You. . .YOU'RE DEAD!" She pounces at Jeff, but BEN stands in front of him. Catching a thrashing Blood.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO, BEN!" Blood yells out at him. 

"He's just provoking you, Blood. Leave him alone. If you haven't noticed he has something waiting for you." Ben says looking back over his shoulder at Jeff, who chuckles.

"You caught me." He waves a magnet around causing BEN and Blood to slightly become static. Blood looks at herself. 

"Wh-what is this?" She questions BEN. He pushes her away up until their bodies return to normal.

"The weakness of a cyber ghost. Haven't you noticed how computers react with certain metals pressed against them? That's what happens to us. It makes us short circuit in a way." Jeff laughs at the look on Blood. 

"This is too good!" He stands up, and tosses his knife. Easily catching it by the handle.

"Alice is right. It's fun messing with overly emotional people. Rage, sorrow, vengeance, hate, it's all so fun!" He puts his knife away, and puts his hood over his black hair. "I'll be seeing you." He chuckles as he walks back out of the dining room. Blood glares ahead.

"Those two. . .I want to kill them so badly. I want to tear them apart, piece by piece. I want them to die painfully." Blood says becoming static due to her intense rage. BEN puts his hands to her shoulders. 

"I know, but we're always being watched. We'll never be able to get away with this. Haven't you noticed that certain students are allowed to get hurt?" BEN questions her. 

"No." She answers him honestly. 

"The immortal ones are the ones that are allowed to get hurt." He tells her.

Blood now realizes this, and looks at her knife in hand. "We weren't just sent here because of our abilities, right?" Blood questions him. 

"I don't know. The only one who would seem to know is Slenderman. He's usually always kept in the loop of what the teachers do. He even knows Principle C. Pasta, or at least that is what is rumored. None of us have seen him, you know?" Blood's purple eyes open wide in shock.

She can't help but go back to the room where this mysterious person sat behind a window she could not see through. How that being hurt her and made her feel the same static Jeff did with his magnet, only it was far more intense.

"Who is this guy?" Blood questions becoming curious. Waging who are her allies that can help her in this search. She knows she can't trust Laughing Jack who she tried to get close to and find out if he could get her on her side. She saw it didn't work, he'd always be on Alice's side than hers.

"What kind of powers do you think Alice has? I don't think we've ever seen her in action before. I've never seen her do anything except show Broken her fear, attacking Jane that first day, and making sound effects with that annoying little mouth of hers. I just want to rip her tongue out." Blood says clenching her hands tightly.

"Hey, calm down, Blood. Lets just go. Being alone here is way too creepy." BEN grabs her hand and pulls her away. Blood doesn't pull away, but her temper hasn't improved. She sees the memory of how Jeff killed her. How her soul went into her computer, and she's been stuck looking like this ever since then.

"Go to sleep." 

Those are the words that stuck in her head. Blood hisses, and looks up. 

"How about I put you to sleep?" She mentally states, imagining every single possible way to kill Jeff. She knows her time will come someday, but she also knows that something about Creepypasta Academy isn't right, other than it being full of killers. She has to figure out what that something is, but she knows she can't do it alone. BEN is on her side and he has to be able to help. 

"Yet, I can't help but wonder what he's hiding."