Chapter 12: Crazy? I Just Like To Play With Fire!-Carrie

Romantic interest changed to an actual Creepypasta that I know (a little) of.

_______________________________________________________

"Darn it! Get the fire extinguisher!" Mr. Scare orders the teachers as they try to kill the fire that once again Carrie caused after a bit of an argument with one of the students. Everyone else was told to go outside, for their safety. The extinguisher finally catches Carrie, and she is dirty in foam. She glares at the teachers, but the foam keeps her from combusting again.

"Hm, well that's no fun, Mr. Scaredy." Mr. Scare squeals like a little girl when Alice pops up from the window behind him. 

"We're on the third floor! How did you get here?!" He demands of her. Alice smiles, and looks down at Laughing Jack that hoisted her up with his long arms. 

"That's not important. I just wanted to see what was going on." Alice tells him with a nod of her head.

"Alice!" Carrie flings herself at Alice making them both fall back out of the window, Laughing Jack loses his grip at the sudden force of it. The girls end up landing hard on the ground. Alice slightly frowns as she is the one that ends up taking the brunt of the fall, Carried ended up using her as a cushion. 

"Carrie, I think you split my skull." Alice touches the back of her head, feeling the warm liquid escape the back of her head. She digs her finger in her skin, trying to feel how deep the crack is. She is content to see that her brain won't be spilling it out from that.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She says grinning up at her. Her head sways from side to side and her pupils dilate to show what was causing her excitement, besides the argument from earlier.

"Looks like you've been getting into those sweets again." Alice gets her off of her, and observes the foamed up girl, she wipes off what foam got on her dress. Alice grins and stands up. "Oh, Carrie, Carrie, whatever should we do with you?" Alice questions swaying her dress around and around.

"No more asylums! No more!" Carrie clings to Alice's leg making her slightly topple, but she manages to catch herself. 

"I would never do that. Asylums are no fun anyway. They deprive all the fun out of you." Alice giggles at the memories of her time in Rutledge Asylum. Not that she didn't actually have fun there. She wasn't going to be tamed by the doctors in the asylum.

Carrie stands up, her dark red hair turning back to normal as she shakes off the remaining charred skin and ashes on her. "The teachers are so mean, making me mad, and then that happens." She says pointing to the destroyed room above them. Only some smoke remains as things get controlled upstairs.

"Which shall be taken care of pretty soon! Fixing this should totally be no problem!" Carrie turns around to look at a guy who looks like a fancy English man from the olden days with a clown twist, but his long red hair isn't so nicely kempt and his face is covered in what appears to be clown make up. Or rather, that is his skin. 

"Who are you?" Carrie questions, all sugar rush out of her system. Her eyes focus on his bright green eyes.

"Jason The Toymaker." He answers her with a razor sharp grin. Carrie looks at him confused. 

"Oh wow, I thought you were a clown. Hmm, I guess that explains why she's not shining in awe." Carrie glances over at Alice who watches them, her expression shows obvious disinterest.

"Well, this is fun and all, but I'm bored. Have fun Carrie!" Alice says skipping away. 

"Oh! Boo!" Carrie says watching her leave. She turns back to Jason who has his own eyes on her. She puts a finger to her chin, walking up to him and touching the fuzzy collar around his neck and shoulders. She giggles at the softness of it, totally invading Jason's space. He doesn't push her back as he looks down at her.

"You caused a big fire." He mentions after a moment of silence and Carrie playing with his clothes. 

"It was the teacher's fault, and now I'm filthy in foam, so I can't make flames anymore!" Carrie says frowning. 

"Why would you want to cause a fire now?" He questions her again, his eye glow green, the shade caused by his top hat makes them all the more obvious. 

"Hm, no reason. Just to get back at the teachers for doing this to me." She says with a simple shrug. Carrie doesn't think too deeply about things. She just does what she wants, not caring who it affected. She's in her own little world and everyone who she isn't interested in is just a side character.

"I see. I'm sure it'll wear off soon enough." He nods his head, and leaves just as suddenly as he came. Carrie frowns feeling a slight flicker of a flame, but the foam keeps her stable. A sense of excitement seems to be bubbling in her like as if a flame was building up, but inside of her. Not in a literal way, for once.

"Ms. Carrie!" She turns to look at Mr. Scare, accompanied by other teachers, coming at her. "We need to do something about this combusting powers of yours. We will not permit you to destroy this school every time you get annoyed with something or someone!" Mr. Scare tells her sternly. Carrie glares at him. Her hair slightly flashing red. A teacher squirts her with more foam. Carrie yells and curses.

"You'll have to come with us." Mr. Scare says to her. 

"If not?" She says glaring at him. 

"Well, you crazy pyromaniac we'll take you by force!" Mr. Scare yells at her. Carrie glares harshly at him. 

"I'm. . .not. . .CRAZY!" Flames manage to shoot out of her hands. She smiles darkly. "I just like to play with fire!" She points her flaming hands at the teachers. Bloodlust fills her eyes as she's ready to burn all the teachers down to ashes.

Carrie's eyes widen as she feels her energy leave her. Her world darkens and she falls forward, but is caught to a hand around her waist. She slumps over to the side as her legs lose their footing. The teachers look up at the person who had knocked her out. Jason had returned without Carrie realizing it.

"There you go." He says showing them the unconscious girl. The teachers breath out relieved. 

"Thank you, Mr. Toymaker." Mr. Scare says, ordering his men to take Carrie, and deal with her ability to combust spontaneously. They take her, and Jason watches her flowing red hair. A maniacal grin spreads on his face, his green eyes flashing again, brighter than before.

"A new doll for my collection. But I'll keep this one as sentient as possible."