four

i am now dabseven bow down to the kween

---

minghao was resting in his bed with jihoon laying next to him, trying to come to terms on a movie to watch. mingyu flopped down on the bed, on top of minghao's back and the boy let out a pained sound. mingyu paid this no mind, of course, and just repositioned himself to where he laid directly on the back of the boy and rested his chin on the top of his head.

"aren't you a little bit big for this, mingyu?" minghao spoke out, almost wheezing after getting the wind knocked out of him due to the impact.

"nope," the boy said, humming softly and playing with the hairs at the nape of his friend's neck.

"assmunch."

"twat."

chan walked into the room and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him. his expression returned to normal soon after, shaking his head. "i'm not even gonna ask."

"you sure there's enough room for all of us?" jeonghan asked, walking in behind chan.

"there's two spare rooms and the living room. it's okay."

"i call the open bedroom!" mingyu yelled, getting up and tripping over his own feet. wonwoo stood in the doorway with his bag, watching the entire scene in confusion, before mingyu snatched up his own bag and dragged the boy down the hall.

"well," jihoon said, rolling onto his side to face the other boys, "they're fucking tonight."

chan choked on air and jeonghan patted his back softly, glaring at jihoon. minghao, on the other hand, was laughing so hard that he almost fell off the bed.

"so are we the only ones who were invited? or is seungkwan gonna pop up out of nowhere?" jeonghan asked, rubbing chan's back at this point.
"or seungcheol?"

"they should be coming, but kwan's always late, and cheol's picking him up, so it won't really matter. there probably wouldn't be enough food left for them anyways."

"speaking of food," chan started, "when the fuck is it getting here?" jeonghan covered the boy's mouth and mouthed a quick 'bad influence' to jihoon. "get your hand off my mouth, i'm not like, six."

the boys ordered an array of items, ranging from korean dishes to chinese to even american dishes. the food was ordered about thirty minutes ago, and even though they knew they had a huge order and probably sent the restaurant to buy more ingredients after preparing their food, they were still impatient.

"well, i don't fu-" minghao started, but the doorbell rang, cutting him off.

"not me!"

"not it!"

"nope!"

minghao glared at the other three boys, mad that he was the one who had to check the door. "fuck you all," he mumbled. he grabbed jihoon and dragged him by the wrist out the door.

"i already said no!" he complained.

"this is your fucking house, too!"

jihoon continued to grumble to himself as minghao still continued to pull him by his wrist down the stairs. minghao soon reached the bottom of the steps and yanked the boy's arm harshly before letting go, making jihoon yelp and grab onto the stair railing to avoid falling on the hardwood floor.

"asshole," the smaller boy mumbled before minghao turned towards him with a glare.

"just get the money."

minghao unlocked the three locks on the door and pulled the heavy slab of wood open to see a boy whose face was hidden by about twelve boxes of food.

"oh, um, let me help you with that," mimghao said, immediately reaching out to take half the stack away and set it on the nearby table. he turned back to retrieve the rest of the boxes when he saw the boy's face.

"well isn't this just my fucking luck!" he yelled, snatching the food out of his hands.

soonyoung laughed and smoothed down the hair that was above the strap of his visor. "well look who it is! mister 'oh, i'll just dump a bottle of water on a boy who offers it to me'!"

"i didn't even dump it on you, i splashed it on you!"

"well-"

"here's the money," jihoon said, coming from a side room and slapping the currency in soonyoung's hand. "and i'll take this." he picked up two of the boxes and made his way upstairs.

soonyoung chuckled from the doorway, eyes trained on jihoon's figure as he climbed the stairs with ease. "so you and jihoon are dating?" he asked.

"what?" minghao almost yelled, choking on air. "no, we just share this house. his parents bought it for him and he needed a roommate."

"oh, that sucks, cause i was gonna tell you to ask him to take care of that for you." soonyoung's gaze had traveled to the front of minghao's sweatpants before it lifted to his eyes and he just pointed to show what he was talking about. "or would you rather me do it instead?"

minghao laughed at the boy's statement. "is all you're trying to do is get in my pants?" he began to shut the door. "bye, soonyoung." right before it closed he decided to bring it back open to see the boy still standing there.

"oh, soonyoung?"

"what?"

"you know how you said you would take care of, you know, this?" he said, pointing down to the front of his sweatpants again. "there's nothing to take care of, i mean, i'm not hard. and even if i was it wouldn't be from you."

soonyoung's eyes widened at the boy before the door was closed in his face.

a few minutes later, minghao was about to take the last few boxes of food up to the room, with no help of course, when the doorbell rang.

"look here, soonyoung, get the fu-" he said, opening the door and expect it to be the annoying boy, but it was only seungcheol and seungkwan. seungcheol laughed into the palm of his hand while seungkwan moved past him and to the stairs.

"i brought ice cream!" he yelled before running up the stairs.

"you need help with those?" seungcheol asked, already picking up three boxes without waiting for an answer.

"sure, and i'll kick whoever's in the extra room out for you and jeonghan."

"w-why do you-"

"we both know you're gonna fuck, okay. we all do."