thirty seven

im at 50k hwat the fuck

+ sorry for the shitty chapter

;;;

"junhui, your hands are so good."

"thanks, babe."

"harder, please. fuck."

"minghao."

"mmmm?"

"you sound like you're about to cum."

minghao picked his head up, given that he was face down in the bed, and looked back at junhui. "shut up," he mumbled.

junhui chuckled and continued massaging his back. "i do have good hands though," he said, shrugging. "and great fingers."

"yes, junhui, i know."

junhui hummed in satisfaction with the younger's answer until he spoke up again.

"but mine are better."

jun reached one of his hands up to flick minghao's ear and resumed massaging his back after he heard the boy whine and saw him cover his ear.

"i hope you choke," minghao mumbled.

junhui moved up to get the top of his back. "nah. i'd rather you choke. on my dick."

"see, this is why i hate you sometimes."

"you love me."

"shut up."

"so do you accept the offer?"

minghao laid his head on the side on the pillow so junhui could understand him better. "what offer?"

"to give me a blowjob."

"shut up and keep rubbing my back."

"i'd rather you be rubbing my dick right now-"

"what was that, junhui?" minghao asked, sitting up and looking back at the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"nothing."

minghao rolled his eyes playfully and kissed junhui softly, a hand reaching up to his cheek. he pulled back with a smile and tapped his cheek twice. "good."

junhui chuckled softly, poking his cheek. "you're cute sometimes. a lot, actually."

,,,

this was rlly short nd shitty i promise ill make a longer one soon thats actually good i just wanted to
get this out my drafts