twenty eight

"why does mingyu look like a cheeto?"

mingyu pouted at seungkwan's words while the others started to laugh. the boy ran his hand through his bright orange hair and mumbled something about needing new friends.

"why does gyu look depressed, what did you do to him?" minghao said, smiling as he walked to the table with joshua and jackson in tow while luhan strayed behind the three. joshua took his seat next to chan and the younger almost instantly rested his head on his shoulder. jackson went back and tugged luhan up to where everyone else was before taking a seat next to minghao, luhan following after him.

"china line," jackson chuckled, pointing at the three of them. nobody else laughed and his small giggles soon died down and he placed his hands in his lap.

"got room for one more?"

they looked up to see hansol standing at the head of the table. he raised up his hand, which held two twenty dollar bills. "i'll buy a pizza and drinks for everyone."

luhan's jaw dropped as he looked up at hansol. "be my sugar daddy, please," he whispered under his breath. making jackson and wonwoo, who was sitting across from him, look at him weirdly.

"thanks, hansollie," seungkwan said, and hansol walked off towards the concession booth.

"'hansollie'? since when has everyone befriended him and i haven't known?"

"the four days you were out," jihoon said, pointing at him with the one of the sticks of the dual popsicle he just finished eating. a couple drops of syrup flew off and landed on the table. "by the way, there's a test in literature today."

"why didn't anyone tell me?"

"i told you yesterday!" jihoon said, before squinting his eyes and glaring at mingyu, pointing at him with the other popsicle stick. "didn't i tell you to remind him, carrothead?"

"stop talking about my hair!" the younger boy complained, pulling up his hood and tugging on the strings. "and yes, i did."

"i-"

"shut up, hao."

hansol arrived back at the table with two pizza boxes and a bag full of soft drinks.

"they gave me most of this for free. so seungkwan," he started, handing the boy a ten dollar bill, " heres the money i owe you, and lu," he placed the remaining twenty on the table in front of the boy who looked shocked that the  younger knew his name, "since you said something about a sugar daddy."

"i never-"

"you did say that a little loud."