thirty five

ik i still have to put out the last chapter of my q&a shhhhh ill do it i promise

+ highlight m/v !! can china line choke me out !!!!!

---

"junhui! get up!"

minghao was swinging one of his pillows at junhui, hitting him repeatedly to try and wake him up. the older groaned softly and turned over before mumbling out a small "five more minutes".

"no 'five more minutes', we're gonna be late," minghao said, hitting him with the pillow at every syllable.

"i'll stay asleep then," jun said, yanking the pillow out of the younger's hands and cuddling it close to his chest.

minghao huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. jun looked up at him before sighing and pulling him into the bed.

"junhui! my clothes are gonna get wrinkled!"

"now you know i'd rather be holding you than this stipid pillow."

minghao's face flushed as junhui took the pillow from between the two and threw it to the side before pulling minghao closer to him. the younger reached his hand up to touch his cheek and realized how hot it was. "i don't wanna be late."

"you've been late plenty of times before," junhui argued, turning minghao around to face him. "why does today make a difference?"

"i don't know..."

"exactly." junhui gave minghao a peck on the lips and he reacted by hiding his face in jun's chest.

"you feel warm."

"shut up."

junhui chuckled softly. "make me."

minghao peered up at junhui before flipping them to where the older was on his back and he straddled his waist. one of his hands rested firmly on his chest while the other had somehow managed to grab his left wrist and hold it against the pillow his head was resting on. "stop."

"you might want to take some of your clothes off if you want to be positioned like this," junhui murmured.

minghao smacked his chest. "stop being a fuckboy."

---

lol this is rlly short im sorry this is the filler of all fillers