twenty six

24 unread messages from junhui.

minghao groaned as he looked at his messenger app. he put his phone back down on his bedside table and laid back down in his bed, rolling to his side.

he felt the weight in the bed shift and opened his eyes to see soonyoung facing him, still asleep. he scrunched his eyebrows together, trying to think of why he slept in his bed, but remembered jihoon decided to take a guest room instead of sleeping in his shared room with minghao, and seungcheol took the other room. and he had to share the bed with him because otherwise jihoon would set him on fire for sleeping in his bed.

"i can feel you looking at me you know," soonyoung mumbled, and minghao closed his eyes and faked sleeping.

he felt a small poke on his cheek and opened his eyes slowly, seeing soonyoung with a sleepy look on his face and a lazy morning smile.

"good morning," he said softly. minghao scrunched up his nose and nudged him to the other end of the bed. "what?"

"morning breath."

soonyoung pouted and flipped over, facing the door now. minghao scooted behind him and wrapped his arms around his torso.

"what are you doing?"

"you're warm and you took all the covers last night."

"i thought i had morning breath."

"you're facing the other way now, so it's good. i also don't have to see your face now."

"hey!" soonyoung complained, moving off of the bed to stand up. "i just so happen to have a nice face."

"sure you do," minghao said, rolling his eyes and sitting up in the bed, crossing his legs. "also, did i say that we were even last night?"

"yeah. i just wanna hear it one more time, though."

"fuck you."

"gladly."

"shut the fuck up, soonyoung. yes, we're even."

"tha-" soonyoung was cut off by loud stomps echoing down the hallway outside the room and incoherent yelling. the voice became clearer as it got closer to the room, and they realized it was jihoon.

"who in the actual fuck gave junhui my number?"

---

to sum up what happened basically soonyoung made up w jihoon nd minghao w the help of seungcheol nd soonhao bonded a lil since they had to share a room yadda yadda yadda

to be honest i forgot where i was going w this plot sorry