|| New Home ||

This whole story is dedicated to my dear friend, who loved Shuu. Ily bab, may you R.I.P

---

"(Name)... (Name)... (NAME) GET UP!!!" An irritated voice called out. Turning over to face away from the blinding light coming through the windows, (Name) snuggled down into her pillows and pulled the duvet over her head. "Why? It's the summer vacation?" She groaned, annoyed.

Ripping the duvet from her grasp, (Name)'s mother started to drag her out of the bed, "Enough of the messing around. You are going to be spending the summer vacation somewhere else. So get out of BED!" Her mother was getting angrier by the second, and (Name) knew not to ignore her for too long- she learned this from experience. Slowly but surely getting up, she walked over to her closet to start packing a bag.

"Your bag has already been packed and is in the car. Get going. Now." Letting out a small, inaudible sigh, she walked over to the corner of her small room, she picked up her violin and the matching music then hurried out to the car. It's strange how she had a tiny room, even though she lived in a mansion. (Name) was never allowed in the bigger rooms for some reason. She didn't really want to be in the house much longer; an argument was brewing and she really didn't have the strength or effort to be a part of it.

As soon as the door of the car clicked shut, the driver set off, making her tumble backward. 'Wow... they really can't wait to get rid of me, can they? Well, mother, the feelings are mutual.' Getting comfortable in her seat, she turned on her music through her headphones and watched as she rushed through the city landscape.

After about 5 minutes, (Name) drifted off to sleep, her head resting against the window.

Soon stirring, a cold breeze hit her face, which woke her up fully. She saw the car that brought her to this place drive away at about 60-70 mph. Huh? Oh well. Turning around, the girl saw a huge mansion, even bigger than her own home; she had the biggest one in the city. (Name) thought she'd probably end up getting lost in this place if she actually decided to go anywhere. Snapping out of her thoughts, she took her luggage and dragged it over to the door.

Knocking, she found that no-one answered the door. Repeating the action once more after a short while, the same reply came. Giving up on answering, she sat on the steps, leaning against the wall, concentrating on her music.

---

Sorry it is short, the following chapters are quite a bit longer.