|| Be Quiet ||

Slowly opening her sleep filled eyes, (Name) saw three faces right in front of her, staring down at her. Looking at them in annoyance, she closed her eyes again briefly, "Can you not be so loud? I can't hear my music over you lot."

"Well, well. What do we have here? Looks like another Shuu." A guy in a fedora cooed. "Yes it does. But she smells a lot sweeter than Shuu. Doesn't she Teddy?" The purple haired male tilted his head to the left, still looking intently at (Name). "Well Ore-sama saw her first, so Ore-sama will be the only one to have her." A Ginger spoke out, arrogantly.

Sitting up, she pulled her headphones down and let them rest around her neck. Looking around, the girl saw her surroundings; she was in a large room, with a Gothic design. The walls were red with gold patterns and a lit fireplace was in the wall. 

She sat on a large sofa, facing the fire. Not letting any surprise or anger show on her face, (Name) spoke up, "How did I get in here?" Her voice was quiet and monotone, she had just been woken up after all.

The one supposedly named 'Ore-sama' spoke up first, "I saw you asleep on the steps of our mansion for some reason. When you wouldn't wake up, I brought you in here so you could explain what you were doing here." 

A new voice spoke up, "Yes, I would like to know why too." Turning around in my seat, I saw a man with ash purple hair and glasses. "Well you won't get much out of me. I'm as much in the dark as you are. I was told I was going somewhere for the holidays, then I was thrown out of the house." (Name) sighed, looking at the purple haired male.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" An annoyed voice shouted through the room. Moving her gaze from Glasses, she looked at an albino with a frown etched onto his face. Turning away from him, she went to pull her headphones onto her ears again, "It's rude to shout at someone you know." Annoyed, the male punched the wall, causing a loud crack and a mess in the wall, "Answer my question!"

"It looks like I'm going to have to get that wall fixed again." Glasses stated, pushing his glasses onto the bridge of his nose, "Anyway, Shuu. Do you know anything about this girl's presence?" Turning her head over the back of her sofa, (Name) noticed a guy with blond hair listening to music on another sofa. 

The blond opened his eyes slightly. "Maybe... that man said that another bride would be coming and we should treat her with respect. He also said to not let the Mukami's take her. She is for one of us 6."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Glasses said. His tone lowered slightly, but was still loud enough for Shuu to hear, "Lazy, good-for nothing..."

(Name) turned back in her seat, so that she was facing the right way and felt a pair of arms snake around her waist slowly. "Won't you let me have a taste?" A voice coos, "You smell so sweet- It's hard to resist." Turning to him with a bored look on her face, she sighed. 

The male pouted, "You don't say as much as Bitch-chan do you, Aku-chan." Looking back ahead, she took out her (Colour Choice) (Choice eg: iPhone, Samsung), hoping they would leave her alone; they were being too irritating for her liking.

"I think you need to learn some manners. We are trying to talk to you and you are ignoring us." Rolling her eyes at the spectacle wearing male, she made the move to put her phone away, when a pale hand reaches over the back of the couch and snatches it out of her hands quickly. As he broke the phone in half, (Name) shrugged, she had no-one on there she wanted to contact anyway. It's useless. Putting her headphones back on, she led back down, her head away from Fedora Pervert.

Suddenly, a pair of hands rested on each side of her head, pulling the headphones off. Her eyes immediately shot open with a dangerous gleam, her hands grabbing the ginger's wrists. "Don't even think about taking my music. If you do, you won't live to see another day." Throwing the shocked male's hands away, the female sat up glaring at 'Ore-sama'.