|| Danse Macabre No.2 ||

In reply to her action, KarlHeinz calmly stood up, with a false smile plastered on his features, "Ah, a Danse Macabre. I haven't had one of those for a while, unlike you. Am I correct?" He then materialised a sword out of thin air, imitating (Name)'s action by pointing the tip of his sword in her direction. Her facial expression changed not even once, "Shut up." She spat coldly, slashing her sword forward. Jumping onto the table, (Name) glared at the male, "Even your voice pisses me off." With a false, cold laugh, KarlHeinz stepped back slightly, as (Name) walked across the table, dropping down on the other side.

"My my that's some bad language you have there." He smirked, enjoying her irritation. Skillfully, she lunged forward with her sword, her unoccupied hand forming a fireball from the candles around the room. After she slashed her sword, (Name) quickly threw the ball of fire toward KarlHeinz, who gracefully and easily dodged it, much to everyone's disappointment.

"It seems you are trying to mock me KarlHeinz. I would prefer you to put effort into this fight." She pointed out accusingly, while pointing her sword once again at KarlHeinz. "If that's what you wish." He suddenly ran at her, full speed, engaging in a sword fight as (Name) blocked and defended herself from each blow. Although he was weakened, KarlHeinz's strength was still immense; it surprised (Name) how difficult it was to even get in one attack.

Taking a quick glance over to the worried brothers, (Name) saw them hoping for the victory to be on their side. She couldn't pay any attention to them, she had to focus on her fight with KarlHeinz, who had currently come at her again. Blocking the strike, she decided to utilise his own strength against him, pushing him back and quickly slashing toward him. However, in response he jumped aside and lifted his blade down on her,which she barely blocked in time. The impact of the metal sent sparks everywhere, and his weapon had dents formed in it. Thankfully, the silver (Name) had was still perfectly smooth and balanced well.

He quickly went in for another attack, yet (Name) dropped to the ground, transforming into her wolf form (keeping the sword held safely in her mouth) and sprinted across as he went past. Changing back, holding the sword in her hand, (Name) brought her left leg up to kick him, yet her grabbed her ankle forcefully and began to crush it. Although she wasn't in pain, the girl couldn't move herself. As a result, she grabbed four silver throwing knives from the hold on her thigh and threw them toward him, making him let go of her ankle to dodge them.

KarlHeinz then disappeared, then soon reappeared beside the Sakamaki's, who were by the wall. However, he was shape shifted like Shuu. As (Name) didn't know their exact positions before, she couldn't tell which Shuu was real. He was an exact replica. "Tch, coward." She harshly muttered, looking the pair (of Shuu's) up and down. 

Suddenly, a glint around one of their necks caught her eye, and she knew the other was KarlHeinz. With a smirk, she walked over to him, "How stupid do you think I am? I can see my true fiance from a mile off." Throwing more knives toward him, which were easily dodged, (Name) slashed at him with her sword, willing a knife to stab him from behind. "You know, I don't like backstabbers, Kaoru." He smirked, teleporting out of the way, moving behind her.

To the brothers, the fight was a case of appearing in one place, then disappearing and fighting somewhere else; they struggled to keep up. "Should we help her out?" Ayato asked, eyeing the fight. "No, we only act if and when Kaoru asks." Shuu demanded, also watching anxiously. From what they could see, (Name)'s stamina was decreasing, and KarlHeinz was getting the upper hand. With each passing minute, KarlHeinz's attacks became closer to hitting (Name).

Doing her best to stay on the defensive, (Name) occasionally attacked, though the attempts were scarce. "Do you even know how many people have died because of you?" She asked, after rolling out of the way of the sword attack. (Name) knew he was not using all of his powers, probably because that due to his decrease in abilities, he would be worn out faster.