|| Meeting ||

"Hello?" A young voice called out, "Hello? Is anyone there? I got a little lost when looking for firewood and was wondering if anyone knew the way back." The little girl stumbled through the garden of roses she found herself in and came across a huge mansion and gasped in surprise, "Wow! It's so huge! I wonder if anyone is inside..." She found a door and went up to open it, when she heard voices, "H-Hey stop it! That tickles!" A young boy's voice laughed. Transforming into wolf form, she sprinted behind a nearby bush as to not get caught.

She watched the scene from there; a young blond boy, about the age of 8 maybe was playing with a puppy when an older woman, probably his mother with the resemblance snatched the innocent puppy away from his grasp. The hidden girl gasped and mumbled quietly to herself, "Who could do such a thing. That's horrid!" Being left by his mother who ordered him to study, the young boy ran off with tears in his eyes. The hidden wolf felt pity for him and sneaked through the bushes to him to comfort the child. So as not to shock him, she changed back into human form and walked over to him. In a hushed voice, she whispered to him, "Are you okay? I saw what happened." The young boy looked at her in confusion, "Who are you? How did you even get here?"

She rubbed the back of her neck and laughed nervously, "Ha... Erm, funny story, I kinda got lost while collecting firewood and fell down into some sort of underground tunnel. I followed it, knowing it would have some sort of end and ended up... here. Sorry for intruding your property... erm, what's your name?"

The young boy smiled at her, "Shuu. Sakamaki Shuu." He held out his hand for her to shake. She gladly took it, "Kaoru. Erm... I don't have a surname." The little boy laughed as she turned around in embarrassment. "Why do you have a tail?" She looks up surprised before turning to look at the oy, now named Shuu, "Oops, haha. Erm, don't freak out, but I'm kinda not human." The smile never left his face, "It's okay, I'm not human either."

"You aren't?" Her mouth hung open in complete shock. "No," he shook him head, "I'm a vampire." Kaoru snapped back to her senses and became really confused, "But you aren't bad. My dad said vampires are bad and dangerous and I should run away if I see one." Shuu tilted his head to the side in confusion, "What are you?"

"I am a werewolf. And my daddy is the leader of our 'pack'" Saying this, she transformed into her wolf form; snow white fur and her (E/C) eyes near glistening. "Can I...?" Shuu asked, reaching his hand out toward her. She nodded and walked around him, her head nudging his stomach, "Hey! Your fur is tickly! Stop!" He giggles. Alarmed, she changes fully back to her human form this time and presses her hand over his mouth, "Shh! You don't want to get told off again do you?!" His eyes were shocked, but he was still happy. Kaoru gave him a warm smile which he happily returned.

"Shuu. Shuu where are you?" The boy stiffened, "That's my dad." He whispers, "I'm over here father!" He calls out. His father appears before the two of us before either of us have the time to react. Acting hastily, Shuu grabbed hold of me by my shoulders and bit down on my neck. Kaoru screamed slightly from the pain. "I see. Shuu, have you been working hard?" Shuu extracts his fangs and bows to his father, "Yes Father I have. Mother has made sure of it." His Father then takes his leave.

"I'm sorry Kaoru! It's just KarlHeinz, I mean Father is..." He tries to find the right thing to say, but all that comes out is a lot of stuttering and stammering. "Hey! It's fine! I just think my Father won't be very happy with me. No matter. I can deal with it." He looks at her neck, checking if it's okay, "Are you sure? Because I was a little harsh in my haste." She shakes her head smiling, "Honestly, I'm okay. Anyway, do you know the way back? Because I hit my head and my senses have been disorientated." He nods, "Yes, I have been out of here before, running away. Anyway, come on, I'll take you back."