|| Continuous Learning ||

"Get off Shuu, please." (Name) quietly asked with a groggy voice as she woke up, trying to shove the blond off of her. Despite the fact that he never ate, the male was extremely heavy. A drowsy groan signified that he was awake, "No... Too troublesome." (Name) raked a hand through her hair, exhaling an inaudible sigh, "Shuu. We have school." Giving the girl a quick kiss, Shuu stood with another grumble.

With a yawn, (Name) got up, grabbing his hand and dragged him up the stairs, "Now, go get ready for school." She ordered, with a small yawn. "Why don't you dress me, if you want me to get ready so badly." With a roll of her eyes, she pushed the perverted blond into his room, before making her way to her own.

The girl walked into her closet, taking out her 'uniform' for the night: black jeans, white shirt, her new (Colour Choice) converse from Laito, a black skinny tie. As a change, she decided to add in a red belt and to wear the blazer today, instead of her black cardigan/jacket. 

Lazily pulling on the outfit, (Name) left the top button of her shirt undone for comfort, and her tie was kept loose. The blazer was left unfastened and was a little big for fit. However, she preferred this as it was easier to move around and sleep in. A half ponytail in her hair, the girl exits her room, walking to Reiji's. She needed some answers.

Three knocks resounded in the room, and, on instinct Reiji called out for the person to, "Come in." The male was currently stood by his experiments table, book scattered across the surface. In his gloved hand, he held a purple coloured potion. 

Seeing this sight, (Name) froze, gripping the door handle, as memories of her torture once again came back to her. "Yes, Miss Kaoru?" Reiji asked, not really directing his attention toward her, rather to his potion. After a few seconds of an odd silence, Reiji turned his head to face her. (Name)'s eyes were wide and frightened, though he ignored this. "Well, what did you want?" However, the (Eye Colour) eyed girl couldn't answer him, she was too frightened.

Well, that was a little of an understatement, she was petrified. His gloved hands reminded her of KarlHeinz's gloved hands, plus with the potion added in, her mind went into a state of frenzy. Wild thoughts were going round her mind. Would Reiji hurt her? Was he planning to harm her? Would this be a repeat of the day centuries ago?

Thankfully, the male soon put the test tube down, yet (Name) was still slightly wary of him. He had hurt her and had burnt down her village previously. Regaining her posture, the (Hair Colour) haired girl walked into the room, clearing her throat, "I would like to know the reason why you burned my village to the ground. You cannot deny it, I saw you that night. It came back to me in my memories."

Reiji pushed up his glasses, making some tea, "I think you know the reason why I did it." He replied to her, "I was jealous." Handing a cup of tea to her, she secretly smelt it before setting it down, "No thank you," She politely stated, 'how dare he try to poison me!' "Anyway, I think that it is a bit of an over-reaction for just 'being jealous'. I would like you to elaborate."

"Shuu got all the attention off mother, and never even tried to reach her expectations. Yet, I was there, just as ambitious as mother and was neglected by her. I never once got any of her attention. The only encouragement I got, was to become a good servant for that deadbeat- I mean Shuu. Additionally, he always snuck out and made friends. I was jealous of this, but also I knew that mother wouldn't be happy about this fact. So, in an attempt to impress her and punish Shuu, I burned down the whole village." He spoke, as (Name) listened to the majority of it.

"So everything you did was in vain," She spoke bluntly. "Let me guess, none of your plan worked either." With an embarrassed shake of his head, the male sipped his unpoisoned tea. "So really, you had planned to kill me then, hadn't you?" The female utters, unintentionally. "Yes, however that is not the case now. You have been a great help to me, Kaoru." With a small, sad smile, (Name) nods, "I just wish that Edgar was still alive..." Reiji opened his mouth to tell her that he was in actual fact still alive, though decided against it, she had had quite a lot going on for the past few weeks and didn't want to add this to the pile.