|| The Music Room ||

Opening her (Eye Colour) eyes, the girl looked at her iPod: 19:53. Groaning slightly, she led back down, trying to pull the covers over her head. Try, that is. There was a weight on the other end of the bed, preventing the duvet from moving. "Now what do you think you're doing? Huh? It's time for some fun you know." Rolling my eyes, she sat up and looked at him with her usual emotionless face, "Cut the crap Laito, I'm tired." He started the crawl across the covers, "You're tired? But you've been asleep for over 13 hrs!" He coos, with his flirtatious smirk.

"Not long enough." She sighed, "Just drink and get out, so I can listen to my music in peace." Putting all of her hair over one shoulder, she turned her head so that the right side of her neck was exposed. Out of the corner of her eye, (Name) saw him pout, "Aw... you took all of the fun out of it. Why do you have to be like that? It's only going to be pleasurable for you now." He whined. 

The girl turned to look at him with a bored expression, "Are you going to drink or what? If not just get out." He huffs a little but a smirk grows on his face. Crawling towards her, he straddled (Name)'s waist. He leaned over, putting his hands under the covers and on the inside of the girl's thighs.

She just rolled my eyes, (Name) knew he was just expecting a reaction, "Can you just drink my blood already?" She spoke in my monotone voice. He, for some reason, obeyed straight away and dug his fangs into her neck. A few gulps later, the girl started to feel a little drowsy and tried to stop him before she passed out. Hitting him on the back, she attempted to make him stop; it didn't work.

Luckily, however, a knock came at the door, knocking Laito back to his senses. He groaned in annoyance as (Name) called out to the person behind the door, allowing the person to walk in "Hi... Reiji." She said, about to pass out. "Laito. Get out." Laito obeys, but not before winking at me, "See you later Little Pet."

Not getting the sign that the girl was lightheaded, Reiji started throwing a load of information at her. Most of it went over her head, but there was one word that stuck out, School. Groaning out loud, (Name) led back down and forced the covers over herself. 

(Name) hated school, there was no where she could get out of things and just rest. She felt the covers being thrown off, "I wasn't done talking, (Y/N), it seems you are in for a punishment later. Here," He said throwing something on the bed, "Put this on. We are leaving at 9:00. Be ready."

Nodding her head slightly, the girl closed her eyes, her concentration shifting to her music. The click of the door closing was the last sound heard other than her music. (Name) felt like going to sleep, however, she would probably get a double punishment if that happened. Due to this, she forced herself to get out of the warm covers. Looking at what Reiji threw at her, (Name) figured it was the school uniform. Getting intot eh bathroom, she placed on the items of clothing.

Looking in the mirror, she immediately disliked the outfit, it was girly and uncomfortable. Not exactly good for sleeping in. 

Looking through her sparse wardrobe, the girl opted for a pair of and a plain shirt, instead of the way-too-short skirt and frilly blouse. Also, she changed the huge red bow to a straight tie and tied it loosely. Then, (Name) found her to wear that instead of the blazer. 

Feeling a lot more satisfied with the outfit, she placed her headphones back on and lay down, testing the comfort- It's not like I was going to do any work at school anyway. Feeling content, she smiled and closed her eyes, just for a short while.

After lying there for about 30 minutes, she reluctantly got up and pulled her headphones down, so it would be easier to do her hair. Putting her hair in a low messy bun, letting her bangs frame her face, she looked at the time on her iPod, 8:55. Pulling her headphones back up, she strolled out of the front doors to see Reiji waiting outside of the limo.