|| Irrelevance ||

Getting into the limo at the end of the night, (Name) dumped her bags to the side and sat next to the window, resting her head on it. In the limousine already, sat Reiji with a scowl on his face. He seemed to want (Name)'s attention, however was ignored. "Miss. (Name)."

...Nothing.

"Miss. (Name)."

...Nothing.

More agrivation laced his tone, "Miss. Kaoru."

...Nothing.

"Kaoru." He growled slightly. She sighed and opened her eyes and looked at him, "Yes~?" She innocently asked, smirking slightly. "Please come to my room at 4:00 am. Don't be late." She rolled her eyes and waited for everyone to arrive. Subaru sat by the right window, Ayato sat two seats down, leaving Subaru some space. Laito, Kanato and Reiji on the back and Shuu and (Name) on the left side. As the drive was considerably long, she leaned her head on the window and fell asleep.

"How much does that girl sleep? Oi NEET. Get up." Ayato got up to poke her in the face, effectively waking her, but Shuu grabbed the arm that reached out toward her face, "Don't Ayato. Let her sleep." Shuu, being the eldest, had to be obeyed, so Ayato huffed and made his way back to his seat.

"Tch, you are so close to that mortal. She's nothing special, so what's the point in looking out for her, she'll end up dead soon anyway." Subaru spoke up, glaring out the window. He received no reply, even though Shuu knew the answers. This girl wasn't going to die anytime soon.

The same young girl as any other memory was hidden in the bushes in her wolf form. She was waiting for Shuu to be finished with his studying so they could play together, like they did every other day. Today, as she was watching, there was another young boy, just a little younger than Shuu sat with his mother reading a large, hard-back book. He seemed to be really intelligent if he could read that.

Shuu came in playing and was scolded by his mother again for not studying. The other young boy, who had ash coloured hair was glaring at Shuu and Kaoru could tell he disliked Shuu. Shuu was sent away on his own being told to study and his mother nodded and sat back down again with the other child.

"Look mother, I've finished reading this book all by myself." She merely spared a glance at the child before going back to her knitting. The child started glaring in the direction Shuu had walked off, and Kaoru could immediately tell that this child envied Shuu. She looked at the child in pity, before moving to a bush closer to the ash haired boy. "Excuse me. Young boy." The little boy looked in her direction and saw her tail. He opened his mouth to say something to his mother, however Kaoru showed she was no harm and changed into her human form, beckoning him over to her.

As soon as he got close enough, she pulled his arm so that they were both hidden in the bushes, "Hello, I'm Kaoru." She spoke in a hushed tone, holding out her hand to shake. "Sakamaki Reiji. Nice to meet you Miss." He shook her hand. "Are you by any chance Shuu's brother?" She gets straight to the point, just like most young children. "Yes. May I ask why?"

"Why are you so envious of him?" She straight out asks. He explains the reason why; that Shuu gets more attention from their mother and father as he is the eldest. "That isn't Shuu's fault though, is it? If you don't mind me saying, it's your mother's fault. She is putting all her attention on Shuu, even though he doesn't really want it." He glares at me, "Don't speak of mother that way. Also, Shuu is incredibly ungrateful." Hastily getting up, Reiji goes to leave, yet Kaoru grabs his wrist. "Can you keep me a secret? Please?" He thinks for a while before nodding and Kaoru sighs in relief, "Thank you, friend Reiji." She shakes his hand once more and let's him leave. She changes form and runs to where Shuu should be.