|| Dinner Time ||

Storming into the kitchen, the angered girl found Kanato making sweets with Teddy. When the door slammed harshly against the wall, Kanato spun around with a shocked look on his face and before he could say anything, she near screamed in his face, though unintentionally, "WHERE'S AYATO?!"

He had a scared look on his face and held Teddy closer to his chest. "I-I don't know, (Name), have you tried the entrance hall?" Seeing that she had scared him, her face softened slightly and she apologised, "I am so sorry Kanato, I didn't mean to shock you. Thank you anyway." Then, she turned around, running toward the said place.

After (Name) had ran out of the room, Kanato turned Teddy around and looked at him with a confusion on his face, "I think that (Name) is acting a little differently than before, isn't she Teddy? I wonder why."

Meanwhile, (Name) was running down the stairs to the entrance hall, looking as if she was going to rip the red-head's head off. She looked around, seeing Ayato asleep on one of the sofas. Trying to be a little patient with him she took a deep breath, calmly speaking his name, "Ayato."

The male ignored her, so she raised her voice slightly and shoved his arm, "Ayato, I need to talk with you." Becoming more irritated, she shook his cold arm more vigorously, "It's important. Get up." She could tell he was purposely ignoring her and she scowled, deeper than she already was. Leaning in close to his face, she swore she could see a small smirk rise onto his face, as if he thought she was going to kiss him. However, this wasn't her plan; of course it wasn't. A huge grin was plastered onto her features.

"AYATO. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS NOW!" She screamed in his ear. The now temporarily deaf male shot up, scared out of his mind gripping onto his ear. He gave her a death glare which she easily returned, ten times worse. "What the Hell was that for?" Rolling her eyes, she replied, "You were ignoring me so how else was I to get your attention?" Her voice was laced with anger, though she had a small triumphant smirk on her features, "Now where is it?"

"Where is what?" He said confused, yet still glaring at her. "My God, you're such a pain in the neck. Why do you have to act like such a dumbass, I know you're faking it all. Where's my violin and music, you idiot?" The girl felt like screaming profanities at him, calling him things a lot worse than idiot, though didn't really want to bring forward her demise.

"Who are you to call Ore(o)-sama an idiot? And why should I even tell you where it is?" He said smirking slightly. (Name) just scoffed at his arrogance and grabbed his tie, pulling on it. She then punched him in the face. The girl found that doing this act was actually a great stress reliever, and felt great, "Tell me where you put it. Now. Or else I will kill you."

It was then Ayato's turn to scoff, "I'd like to see you try." (Name) just let out a frustrated sigh and combed her hands through her hair. She realised that she was getting no-where, so she came at the situation with a different approach. Although she didn't want to do this, (Name) felt that she had no other choice. 

Letting her hands fall by her sides, she took a step back and looked him in the eye, being genuine, "Fine. Why don't we make a deal? If you give it back, I'll let you have a drink of my blood." Though extremely frustrated, she spoke calmly and collectively.

Ayato took a while to realise what she had just said, before a mischievous, triumphant smirk came onto his face. "Okay, deal." He said holding his hand out, for (Name) to shake. As soon as she grabbed hold of his hand, Ayato pulled her in close to him and whispered arrogantly in her ear, "I told you I would be your first." (Name), knowing that he didn't know Shuu had already had drank her blood, shook her head and whispered back to him in the same tone, "You're a dumb-ass, Ginger."

Pushing out of his grip, she placed her hands on her hips, not going to fully relax until she had her violin back. "Right, get it for me, now. I'll be in my room." Ayato huffed as she walked away, watching as she pulled her headphones back onto her ears, "I can't believe she talked like that to Ore(o)-sama. She needs to learn her place here." He then stormed off to his room, deciding he would give it back after dinner.