Epilogue

I hate writing wedding scenes because they make me cringe so much;;  Anyway, enjoy your epilogue.

---

The wedding was over; Ririe and Kaoru were officially married and the seven Sakamaki's were sat in the lounge of their new mansion in the demon world watching a film with the Mukami's. The 11 had surprisingly gotten quite close over the at period of time and they came to the Sakamaki mansion often to just talk.

(Name) and Shuu were best friends with Edgar again and Reiji found friendship with Ruki. Laito, Kou and Ayato seemed to get along well, mostly likely due to the fact that they were first class perverts. Surprisingly though, Subaru became friends with Kou for some reason, though always liked to arm wrestle and fight with Yuuma. Lastly, Kanato became unlikely friends with Azusa, so whenever (Name) saw them together she had to hold back the squeals because they were just too adorable.

Anyway, currently, she was sat cuddled up to her husband on her left, with Edgar sat on the right of her. On the floor in front of her was Azusa and Kanato, who was cuddling Teddy under the blanket they shared. Ayato, Laito and Kou were sat on the back of the sofa in a line, where as Ruki and Reiji sat beside Shuu on the sofa. From the way they were sat together, the 11 of them looked like one big happy family, the way it should be.

"I'm happy you finally got a night off like this. You've been working none stop since you took over the rule." (Name) snuggled closer to her husband. "I'm happy too. Everything is in more order now, so I'll be able to spend a lot more time with you and the rest of these idiots."

"Hey! Ririe-kun~ That's mean~" Kou and Laito pouted, making Shuu chuckle, "I'm only speaking the truth." Snatching the popcorn from Ayato, (Name) munched on some, then handing it down to Kanato and Azusa. "Huh? Kao-chan why did you do that?" Ayato whined. Quickly, (Name) picked up the tray of Takoyaki and shoved it back to him, "You're being greedy. Have some octopus balls." Gladly, he took the tray, stuffing his face with them.

"Ah, I see now what you mean," Ruki spoke up, "You've got your hands full with these, never mind a small child as well." (Name) giggled, "Yeah, we're not ready for children yet I don't think." Hugging her tightly, Shuu kissed her forehead, "Not yet." He mumbled into her hair.

Their attention was turned back onto the film, though (Name) wasn't really interested in it anymore. Her thoughts had wandered to the battle she had against KarlHeinz, and how he was motivated to do all those things to all those... "The people." She muttered, gaining everyone's attention. "What did you say?" Everyone turned around to face her, pressing her to explain. "The people. The people who KarlHeinz took and experimented on. Are they free? Or still caged up?" Her voice was quiet, but unwavering, as it seemed she demanded answers.

Reiji pushed up his glasses, "It seems there has been no news from the human world about the return of any of the people." (Name) looked up at Shuu with a worried expression on her features, "Where are they then?"

"I don't know, but I do know that with Him, they won't be easy to find." Shuu monotonously replied, his face slightly angered. He had thought that if they killed his father, he wouldn't be spoken of again, yet it seems that is not the case. "Well they won't... be under his.. control... anymore." A deep, low voice quietly spoke. "What do you mean Azusa?" Kou asked, leaning forward on Yuuma's shoulder. "If he's dead... then he doesn't have... control over anyone..."

"So they may be trying to escape, but are locked in." Reiji inputted. "We should search. It's likely they're in or around the mansion, so let's search this area first." After sorting a plan, each of them went off to wear more manoeuvrable clothing and get some weapons. Wearing a (Colour Choice) dress and black converse, (Name) tied her silver sword round her waist in its sheath. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, with a ribbon which corresponded to the dress wrapped round it.