Chapter thirteen

Jacobs POV

I woke up cuddling Tamara. She was still sound asleep. She's as beautiful even when she's asleep.

We were so close to kissing, hell our lips were inches away. I didn't think I would be able to resist kissing her any longer. I couldn't spend to much time with her over the past two weeks because I new I wouldn't be able not to.

I kiss the top of her head before carefully getting out of the bed. I make sure not to wake her.

I walk over to my bag and get some clothes to put on. I go into the bathroom and change.

As in washing my teeth I hear Tamara's soft voice.

"Jacob?" She calls out.

I walk out of the bathroom. "I'm here."

She sits up in the bed and looks at me, running he hand through her long hair.

God she looks so hot wen he does that.

"..... What do you think?" She finishes but I only hear the last part because of my thinking of how very hot she looks in the morning.

"What did you say?" I ask and Tamara chuckles.

"I said that we could talk later without Arianna and Dylan around and I was wondering what you thought?"

"Yeah we should."

"I'm going for a shower now if that's okay?"

"Don't let me stop you."

Tamara gets off the bed and walks towards the bathroom getting her bag, on her way.

When she's walking past me she kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my ear. "Thank you for staying with me."

With that she walks into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on.

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen before making everyone some breakfast. Soon after I start making it Dylan walks into the kitchen.

"Dude." He says. "Your whipped if you making her breakfast."

"Yeah I am." I answer.

"Do you need the house to yourself any night?" He asks. "I can get Arianna out."

"Actually tonight would be good."

"Right."

"What's right?" Tamara walks into the kitchen dressed in new clothes.

"I'm taking Arianna out tonight." Dylan says.

"Oh she never said anything." Tamara says walking over to the table and sitting down.

"I'm surprising her." Dylan says.

"Oh don't worry I won't say anything." She answers.

"Ok cool." Dylan answers.

Tamara stands up and walks over beside me. "What are you making." She asks.

"Breakfast." I say.

"Any for me?" She asks smiling.

"Yup." I say taking out some plates and giving her one. "There you go."

"Thank you." She answers and smiles at me.

"No problem." I say smiling back.

After we all ate breakfast Arianna and Dylan took the car out. Which left me and Tamara in the house alone.

"Looks like we picked a good night to talk." She smiles.

"Yeah it does." I say.

"Almost like they just decided it." She smirks.

"You heard?" I ask.

Did she here about me being whipped?

"Just when he asked did you need them gone for a night." She says. "He came up with his story pretty quickly though."

"Yeah he did."

"Anyway let's talk."

"Sure."

"So I guess I was just wondering do you need anymore time?"

"I don't but if you do that's fine."

"I don't."

"I'm happy to hear that."

"Good because I'm happy to know that."

We both smile at each other and move towards one another until we end up in the middle of the couch together, just looking into each other's eyes, and down at their lips

I look into her eyes and then down at her lips. I put my hand on her cheek and lean down and kiss her softly, when she puts her hand on my neck I start to kiss her more roughly.

I lick her bottom lip for entrance and she opens her mouth slightly giving me it. Our tongues move in sync, I explore her mouth and kiss her passionately.

I pick her up cupping her ass and putting my hand on the small of her back. She wraps her legs around me and we continue to kiss.

I walk her over to the cabin wall an up her against it as we keep making out. We break the kiss and I start to kiss down her jaw, and neck as she hold her head back to give me better access.

I take her from the wall and start to walk up the stairs as she starts to kiss my neck. Once I get into the bedroom I kiss her lips again and put her on the bed, I hover above her as I kiss start to kiss down her neck.

After we decide to stop before we took things to far, we lay in bed cuddling up.

"Jacob?" Tamara says as she rests he head on my chest.

"Yes princess?" I answer.

"I really, really like you." She admits looking up at me.

"Good because I really, really like you too." I say and kiss the top of her head, as she smiles.

Ahh they've made up fully!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sorry if you find it short but I felt it was a good time to stop when I did.

Love y'all
                   -m xx