Chapter twenty-two

After our date last night, I told Jacob that I would book an appointment for the doctors tomorrow. He dropped me off at home after the date and I fell asleep almost straight away.

Jacobs picking me up at one for lunch with Arianna and Dylan, before we go to our hospital. It's now ten, so I have a few hours before he picks me up.

I have a quick shower before washing my teeth and putting in some concealer and foundation. I didn't wash my hair so I don't need to dry it instead I straitened it and leave it down loosely.

I put on some denim jeans with a dark grey sweater, I then put on my adidas superstars and head downstairs and wait for Jacob to come and pick me up.

I hear the doorbell and head towards my front door, when I answer it I come face to face with Jacob.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, ready for some lunch?" He asks.

"Yup." I say and we walk out the door, I turn around and lock it before turning back towards Jacob and we walk down to his car.

We get into the car and for the journey to the local diner we listen to the radio.

When we park up I can already see Arianna's car parked so I know that they are already inside.

Jacob opens my door for me and takes his hand in his hand before we walk into the diner.

At the sound of the bell Dylan and Arianna turn around and wave at us. We walk over to them and sit across from then.

"Hey, your getting a bit bigger." Arianna says when we sit down.

"Can you notice?" I ask.

"Not really unless you know your pregnant. There's just a bit of a bump if you look closely."

"Yeah sea right." Dylan agrees with his girlfriend.

"Yeah we have to go to a doctors appointment after this." Jacob says.

"Call us when your finished, we want to know what's happening. We are like this child second parents." Arianna says.

"Of course we will call." I say and Arianna smiles at me. "You would kill us if we didn't."

Jacob chuckles at this and Arianna glares at me. Dylan try's to hold back a chuckle too. Try being the key word. Arianna changed her glare from me to him.

After that we ordered some food and ate it too. We chatted over our lunch and joked with one another. It was a really fun lunch and a really good start to the day.

We are saying our goodbyes now before me and Jacob go to see the doctor.

"Don't forget to call!" Arianna shouts from her car as we are driving past.

Me and Jacob both let out a laugh before making our way to the doctors.

I feel really nervous for some reason. I don't know why. It's not that I care that people will think bad of me about being pregnant at seventeen because I really don't, but I just feel nervous for the overall thing.

"You don't need to be nervous, nobody's opinions matter but our own." Jacob says as if her was reading my mind.

I put my hand over his on the gear stick.

"I know I just feel nervous." I say. "Stupid but I can't help it."

"It's not stupid, it's normal." Jacob says as he pulls into the doctors car park and parks up before turning up the car. "Now here we are. Me and you, we are in this together. Nobody else's thoughts or the looks they give us matters. Just ours."