Chapter twenty-five

Tamara's POV

The doctor brought me to the emergency room. I couldn't think about anything else but the constant sharp pain in the bottom of my stomach.

They told me to lay down on the bed, I did as told and lay onto the uncomfortable hospital bed. The nurse started to set up the ultrasound machine thing as the doctor started to lift up my top enough to put the gel onto my stomach.

After a minute they were doing the ultrasound. All I could think about was that I hoped this baby was okay, and how I wish Jacob was here with me.

The doctor looked at the nurse and she went straight to get a gown out of the cabinet. She gave it to the nurse that was on call, which wasn't Dr. Brennan, I still don't know his name.

He passed it to me before saying, "we need you to changed into this, please tell us if you have any concerns. I will be back if a few minutes so just try relax yourself here."

"Okay, thanks." I smile slightly.

He smiles at me and leaves the room with the nurse.

I start to change into the hospital gown, but I notice some blood on my trousers. I start to get worried so I quickly change into the gown, when I'm covered up I walk out of the emergency room and down the hall looking for the doctor or nurse who were treating me. Which is hard since I don't know there names.

As I'm walking down the hall I get a few worried and curious glances. I see Dylan and Arianna talking while Arianna hugs him from the side.

They are here! Where's Jacob?

I look around a bit and stop at the reception desk when I see Jacob standing there looking stressed and frustrated while saying something to the woman at the desk.

I walk up to them quickly, Dylan is the first to notice me. He walks away from Arianna towards me looking worried, Arianna looks confused at first but when he turns around and sees me she rushes over.

Jacob looks back from the desk when he notices the couple walking towards me, and in seconds he's by my side.

"Are you okay?" Arianna asks first.

"No, I need to find the nurse or doctor who was with me like ten seconds ago because they told me to change into this and now I look insane because I'm walking around a hospital in my bare feet and nothing in but a hospital gown and underwear." I say quickly. "I need to find them though because there was blood and I don't know what's wrong. Please help me find them."

"Do you know there names?" Dylan asks.

"No I didn't even bother asking." I say putting my hand on my head. "I'm such an idiot."

"Don't. Your not Tamara." Jacob says.

I turn to face him. "I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be this isn't your fault." He says.

"But I knew something was up and I didn't say anything and now look what's happened." I say as a tear escapes my eye, Jacob rubs the year away with his finger. "You all just looked so happy and I didn't want to ruin it so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin you being happy and now I did anyway and probably made it worse."

"Tamara it's okay. Let's just did a doctor and get everything checked out." Jacob says.

I nod and turn away from Jacob.

I start to feel dizzy as I walk a bit so I stop and put my hand on my head, before I can do anything about it I'm falling backwards into Jacobs arms.