Chapter twenty-nine

(Just before I start writing this chapter I want to remind you that it's been ages since I've updated and to be honest I'm not completely sure of what's going on so comment and fill me in if I'm forgetting something or if I make a mistake! Enjoy!!)

Weeks passed since the ball, and before we knew it we were back at school again, luckily though the classes were a lot better because of the small amount of tests and quizzes.

Everything was uneventful until Friday, I was on my way to lunch when I walked straight into a new girl, she was in the year below me but from what I've heard she's a total bitch and has her eyes on Jacob.

"Watch where your going." She mutters, giving me a dirty look.

"No need to be rude about it." I tell her.

"I'm being rude? You walked straight into me!"

"By accident, and you didn't even give me a chance to apologise. And maybe if you weren't standing in the middle of the hall, where people walk FYI, I wouldn't have walked into you."

"I don't know what he sees in you." She mutters, ignoring my short speech.

"Excuse me?"

"Jacob, he could have anyone he wants, but he picks your ugly ass, are you paying him or something? I mean look at you, he's pick me over you any day, so you'd have to be."

"Maybe he sees more than just looks. Looks fade, personality stays."

"And what's your personality? Boring book worm?"

"You've been here a week, hon, don't act like you know anything about anyone here."

"I might not know some things but I know for a fact that I'll have Jacob by the end of the month. He won't stay with you when he sees what I've got to offer."

"What makes you think that?"

I turn to look at Jacob who's just walked up beside me.

The new girls mouth falls open into the shape of an 'o' and she opens and closes it for a minute before she finally forms a sentence.

"I mean look at her, and then look at me. It's obvious who you'd pick."

Jacob does what she says and then nods. "Your right, i would obviously pick Tamara."

New girls face turns read under her makeup, and her mouth opens again. She gives me another dirty look before directing her attention back to Jacob.

"What has she got on you that's making you stay with her?"

"My heart. She has my heart, now Stop being desperate and leave us alone."

New girl gasps. "But- but-t-t."

"Whatever Your trying to say, don't waste your breath, I'm in love with Tamara so you should go and find someone else to dig your claws into."

New girl stands in shock for a minute before abruptly turning and walking away.

I look at Jacob; and he looks at me.

"I could've handled that."

"I know you could've, and you probably would've done a better job then me too but I thought I'd save your energy and time."

I smile. "Let's go get some lunch."

We go to the cafeteria where Arianna and Dylan are waiting for us.

"What took you two so long?" Arianna asks.

"We got distracted."

"How?"

"By the new girl, she's obsessed with Jacob."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"God I wish I was there to see it."

I fill them in on what happened and Jacob has his input too.

"Omg, I wish I seen that." Arianna says.

"Me too. I would've brought popcorn." Dylan says.

"Anyway, I was thinking we should do something tonight." Arianna says.

"Yeah, maybe get food and do something after that." I say.

"Great. I can't wait."

After that we continue to chat and then go to our separate classes.

My phone vibrates as I walk into my next class.

I smile at the message from Jacob.

'Can't wait to spend time with you tonight. With no distractions.'

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think.

Let me know what you want to happen. I'm not sure what's going to happen so give me some ideas please!!

This chapter is dedicated to jacquie_621
I tried to write back to you, I only seen the message now but my email isn't verified so it wouldn't send! Anyway I'm sorry this took so long, just know that your the motivation for this!