Last day ~ V ~

My parents were out of town for vacation and decided to leave me alone thinking I was old enough to take care of my self, I mean I can drive I have a job to buy food for my self. But I'm alone for a whole month T-T *sigh!

There I was driving home from school being bored as hell. It was already day 2 of being alone and it already felt like week 2.
I pulled into the drive way of my house to see that my brother was playing with his friend in the yard.
I parked and got out of the car. "Have you guys eaten yet, I can make food?" They both were 13 years old but sadly still act like their 5. They both look at me and shook their head no. "Hey Mika can we go to the park up the block to play foot ball?" My brother asked while running inside to grab his ball. I looked at him running inside, "Yah sure but don't stay to long."

I watched them both run off with their foot ball. My brother turned around still running, "Hey your boyfriends here by the way!" He yelled. He turned around and continued to run away.
I was about to run after them for saying that, but I just left them with a death stare and walked back inside the house. ~He's not my boyfriend,~ I huffed under my breath.
I stepped inside the house and saw my friend walking out of my brothers room. "Heeeyyiiii how you doing?!" He gave me a wide smile, he was wearing my flower crown.
"What are you doing with that?" I laughed and gave him a hug.

We both go to different schools and his ends before mine, so sometimes he comes over and waits for me to get home, I think it's really sweet!

"So what you do at school today, I heard it was your last day? Oh I also heard your parents have gone on vacation to the Philippines! Sounds fun!" He sat down at the kitchen table and I went to go prepare him some of his favorite tea.
"Yah they left me responsible for the house and Jungkook." He laughed
"Your brothers adorable, he's like a fetus child! What is he, 9 right?" I looked at him and started to laugh. "You know he's 13 right?"
"NOOO WAY?!!" He jumped up from his seat and yelled sarcastically.
We both laughed as I handed him his tea. "God Mika I love it when you serve me." He look up at me and gave a sexy grin.
He always teases me like this, he's such a pervert XD.
"We'll drink it, it's already cold haha!" I poured my self a cup of tea then accedently spilled on my self.
"Oops, uh. You stay here Imma go change my shirt."
I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. I took off my shirt and scavenged my drawers for a new shirt. Then I heard foot step coming towards my room, I'm pretty sure he's just heading to the bath room. Then I felt hands grab my shoulders and push me on my bed. I looked up and saw him on top of me starring straight in my eyes. "Oops I must of fell" he said sarcastically.
"T- Tae.. What are you doing?!" I tried to release from his grip around my wrists but he was to strong.
"Mika.. I know we have been friends for a long time, but you know, I want to be more then just friends..." He started looking at my body.
"Tae im shirtless please let go of me." I am a very insecure person and he knows that. "Atleast let me put a shirt on!!" I whined still squirming under him.
He brought his head to mine and whispered into my ear, "Mika you are so beautiful.."
"T-Taehyu-!" I sighed in my breath as I felt two fingers slide into my pants.
"Please sto-op.. What are u doing?" I felt his fingers rub up and down my panties. He held both my wrist with his hand and used the other to pull down my pants.
"Damn Mika ur soaked through your panties." Before I was able to respond, my panties were already on the floor and his two fingers got shoved into me.
"AAaaHHH!!"
"Wow your so wet!" He started to pump his finger harder and harder each time filling me with pleasure.
He stopped and took off his shirt and pants, revealing his toned abs and already erected member.
I buldged my eyes in the sight "Tae.. Your going to kill me!"
He giggled at my comment "Don't worry I'll go slow." He rubbed my enterance before sticking it in. I held the bed sides as I prepared myself.
But as soon as I felt him about to enter, I stopped him.
    "Wait!... I don't if I could do this... I'm still a Virgin!" Don't get me wrong I want this to happen it's just, I know it's going to hurt a lot!
He grabbed my hands, holding it firmly and kissed me. "Just tell me when it hurts and I'll slow down." He kissed me once more then stuck it in. I released from the kiss and let out a huge moan. "AAaahh!! Your to big!!" It hurt so much but I didn't want him to stop. I could hear him moan in my ear softly as he continued to pump inside me. It turned me on..
It wasn't very soon till I started to feel pleasure instead of pain. "Faster~" I whispered in embarrassment.
"What was that Mika?" He then pushed straight into my G spot which made he scream.
"AAahahhhh FASTER!"
He smirked and kissed me, having our tongue hug each other inside.
    I could feel somthing about to release from inside me, "Im going to cum!" I screamed. He started to go faster and faster hitting my g spot. He bent forward and licked my neck, and made his tongue down to my nipple and started sucking it. I moaned even louder as my whole body felt like it was melting away.
    "AAAaaaAahHh! Taehyung, Oppa!"

"I love it when you call me oppa" just once he said that he cummed inside me, I felt his warm milky substance ooze out of me. He fell down on top of me as we panted out of breath. 
    "I love you... Jagiya"
I blushed to those words and hugged him tight with my arms.

  "I love you to!"

-/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/-
God first time I was able to actually comfortably wright all "that" at once! Yay me XD

BTS SMUTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें