Happy fathers day ~Rap Monster~

Text message 9:45 am

Namjoon: Come over now!

Joohi: Wat.. why?!

Namjoon: It's important, come quick!

---------------------------

*I quickly got out of bed, grabbed my keys and ran out of the house. I didn't know what was going on but it sounded serious.

    I drove up to his house and parked. I ran up to his door and rang the door bell. I stood there trying to catch my breath as I waited for him to open the door.
    He still didn't answer so I knocked the door and rang it once more, then I got a text.

Namjoon: it's unlocked.. I'm in my room

    I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door then I felt my phone buzz again.

Namjoon: Lock the door when ur in.

    I stepped inside and locked the door behind me. It was very dark inside and all the windows were covering the sunlight with the blinds.
    I creeped my way to his room.  I opened the door slowly and peeped my head in. "Namjoon? You he-"
    Before I could finish my sentence, a hand pulled me in by my shirt and threw me on the bed, making my back slam against the wall. It was to dark to see but I could feel a figure coming towards me.
    "N-Namjoon?!" I whispered in pain. A deep voice quickly answered.
"You know what day it is?"

"Namjoon?! Is that you? Are you okay?" I was very nervous at this point. The sunlight seeping through the shades were outlining the dark figure that was slowly walking towards me.

"Do you know what day it is!" The deep voice yelled, it was angrier!
I gulped, I was very scared and I was feeling nervous tears forming. I quivered and opened my mouth. "N- no I don't."
The figure then stepped into the sunlight reveling it was Namjoon.
I balled my self up against the wall moving away as he got closer. He looked very mad. Then his face calmed and he smirked. He looked down and started to laugh.
"Stupid girl"
"Excuse me?" I said a little upset.
"Don't talk back to Daddy or you'll get punished!" He yelled pushing his face to mine.
"D-daddy?!"

"Where's my Father's Day gift?.."
I continued to look up at his eyes in confusion and fear.
"Oh! You don't have one? Well another thing to punish you for!"
He then grabbed my shoulders and pinned me down. I was in total shock still looking in his eyes. What was going on?
He got on top of me and bent down to whisper to my ear. "Spread your legs for daddy!"
"What's going on?"
He then wrapped a scarf around my mouth. My muffled whines were seeping through the fabric. "Not one more word or I'll slap you." He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head.
There was no escape now. I stopped squirming and whining. "Now spread your legs"

~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~>>>>>~~~~~

I met Namjoon about a year ago. We sat next to each other in class, I've always got a perverted vibe from him but he was always nice to me. We became best friends and always hangout. I never knew he would do something like this... Especially to me!

I slowly spread my legs. I then quickly turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. He then bent down and started rubbing his hard bulge against my thin shorts. I let out a little moan but I tried holding it in.
As he rubbed my area, he bent down to my open neck and started sucking it. I gave a surprised squeal. "Don't hold it in.. Let me hear you moan baby!" He removed the scarf off my mouth. "Now be a good girl"
I opened my eyes. This feels wrong! He's my best friend I can't let him do this to me.
"Namjo-"
"Don't call me Namjoon!"
I turned my head to him. He then look at my eyes and gave a seductive smile. "Call me daddy!""
"Namjoon I'm not going to call you daddy!" He then twisted my back and slapped my ass hard. I screamed at the pain.
"Call me daddy!"
" I will n-"
He then forcefully pulled off my shorts and started to rubbed his fingers up and down my clit.
"AaAahh nmmh!" I let out a uncontrollable moan, I bit my lip trying to hold it in. I won't give in to this.
He pushed my panties to the side and started sliding his fingers in.
I grabbed my mouth with my hands as I felt great pleasure. He then grabbed my hands and held them together. "This is a punishment! Your not allowed to hold your mouth" he whispered into my ear as he pulled off my panties.
"AAaaaHHHHhh!" I nearly almost screamed as a felt a harder bigger figure force into me.
"AAAH Namjoon!"
He kept forcing it harder and harder in to me making him groan. "It seems like you didn't learn you lesson yet!"
He pushed in me harder and harder as I let out more and more moans louder then the last. "Say it"
"AAaaahh ugh N-Nam-"
    He then pushed harder and hit my G-Spot making me feel so good I couldn't control my self, I wanted him.
"DADDY FASTER!!"
He smirked and licked my ear,
"Of course baby."
He carried his lips down to my chest. He ripped off my shirt and pulled off my bra. He started to aggressively suck my nipples and reached his hand down once again and rubbed my clit. I was over whelmed with all this pleasure. I started moaning out of control, screaming my pleasure over and over.

"AaUHh AAUAahhHhh!"
    I can feel my self getting close. And I think he did to.
He did a couple more pumps then I felt him burst inside me, and then I followed making a river all over his sheets. He then grabbed me and held me in his arms for a while. I was still out breath to say anything.
"Im sorry...."
I looked into his eye and smiled, letting him know it was okay.  He then smiled widely back. "What day is it?"

  I didn't answer and just closed my eyes and hugged him tighter.  He smiled "I love you baby!" He then buried his face in my neck.

"I....

..... Love you to!"

"Happy Fathers Day Daddy!"

BTS SMUTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara