Music to my ears ~ Suga

Long hours in the studio was one of my favorite parts of the day. Most of my member left for home as I stayed longer to compose new music. But I never enjoyed the distance apart from my boyfriend..

    I lifted my phone to check the time, "Dang it's almost 9!"  I peeked outside the hall from my studio and it was completely dark and lifeless. "Hmm.."

    I pressed save on the computer and started gathering my stuff to leave. My body was faced away from the door when I heard a slight creek, didn't bother me till a deep voice followed it.

    "Not yet my love"

    I gasped in shock and turned around to see my boyfriend Yoongi surprised me at work!
    "Ooh my gosh you scared me! What are you doing here?!" I said still shocked as I placed my hand in my heart feeling it still beat.

    "I... I need you now!" He said confidently. I didn't know what he meant and I tilted my head in confusion. He then rushed towards me and pulled my face to his with his hand, and his other on my hip.  "I'll fuck you right here I swear to god" then slammed his lips on mine.

    "Y-Yoongi.." I moaned as he moved his lips down to my neck. I slammed my hands on my desk behind me for support as I continued to moan. He kept moving his soft lips down my neck then he picked me up and sat me down on my chair.  He continued to kiss from my neck down to my legs pulling up my Boy London short and kissing my thighs.
    "Spread your legs for me baby" he demanded.  I did what I was told as he kissed my inner thighs.  I curled my arms around my face in embarrassment and to keep in my out burst of moans and kinky replies.

    The kisses started becoming little tingly licks that traveled up my spine making my head pull back. He slowly pulled down my shorts and started for my sensitive area.

    He licked me over my panties.  "Your panties are soaked Y/N, are you sure you can handle me?" He said with a smirk. With a light head I nodded.
    "Now... Baby, you must call me Oppa, for your award."

    "What award?" I questioned looking down at him.  "That's for you to find out baby." He said smirking once more.

He then dove his head back down and continued to lick me. Every time he flicks his tongue on my clit I twitch. He stopped licking me and pulled my panties to the side with his finger revealing my inside and throbbing clit. He pocked me with his other finger and pulled outward having his finger be attached by a string. He licked his lips and blew. I twitched even more.

"Uahh yoongi-yah stop teasing me!" I moaned. But he just looked at me and continued. "Oppa just .. Just put your long fingers inside me. Oppa please!" I begged him almost screaming.

Before I knew it he stood up so fast and took off all his clothes and pulled down my panties. He lifted me off the chair and replaced himself and slammed my body down in his erected dick.
"AAAHH SHIT OPPA AUUAHH!" Just with one thrust I wanted more. He went faster every single time I moaned Oppa under my breath.

"Yoongi Oppa!! I'm..- I'm aauuh!" Before I released we both shared our last moans before finishing together.
I curved my back and rested my body on his. He wrapped his warm muscular arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Please don't stay here to long, I miss you... A lot!" He whispered in my ear.

"I know my love.. I'll try my hardest."
I responded with a kiss on the cheek.

"It's cold outside so let's get going while we are still warm Jagiya." He laughed as he kissed me back.

"Okay .." I smiled with a blushing face.