Old lies - V (Short sad love story)

Dark, but lightened by individual white beads that were strung around the trees that surrounded us. The moons smile shined through the ruffling leaves above making that satisfying sound when followed after the wind blows.

I could feel a tear forming in the corner of my eye the second I felt his hand touch mine. I turned my head to a man, that was to beautiful to look at. I looked down at my feet and let my tear fall into the dirt, watching my sorrow get sowed like a seed into the earth.

This is something I never dreamed I'll would experience.

"Y/N.. Please- don't cry! I'll never leave you, ever." Taehyung mumbled and he reached his hand to my heart, feeling it beat through his veins, traveling to his heart. Tears rolled down his checks slowly - he felt my heart beat - . He took a small gasp as he started to break down in tears. I've never heard a man cry so much.

I placed my hand on his and clutched it tight and followed with his tears.

I can't believe someone I've only knew for 4 years, would want to look at me and love me and only be with me, for the rest of his life. I never knew this kind of love can come from someone, that's not family.

"Y/N, I want to love you forever. I want to take care of you, I want to make you healthy, I want to feed you, dress you, shelter you and hold you tight till you fall asleep every single night. I promise, I'm not lying to you."

I took a deep breath, and looked at him in the eyes once again. "You want to love me, forever?" I whispered trying not to break down in tears again.

Holding my hands tightly and our eyes still hugging, he nodded yes. I felt the string that was tying me up- snap, and disintegrate in the floor beneath my feet. I closed my eyes and feel on his lips.

With a passionate kiss
I told him,
I love him
And I want to spend the rest of my life
With him
And only
Him.

The end
~끝~