Sleepy ~Suga~

"Suga wake up you've been in bed all day! Are you depressed or somthing?! Please come out and eat!"  I walked into the kitchen and checked the clock to see it was 1 pm. My boyfriend Suga has been asleep all day and refuses to get up.

    "Mnmhhggug!" I could hear him groan angrily from the bedroom. I then stormed myself in our room and pulled off the bed sheets. The sheet flew past my eyes and then revealed a shirtless Suga. I blushed a little but still tried to keep a straight face.
"Jagiya why won't you just join me?" He groaned still having his eyes closed.
"N-no you have to come and eat or you'll shrivel up and blow away!" I growled at him.
He then actually got up and slowly walked towards the door. "Fine" he grumped still having his eyes closed.
But before I knew it, he swiftly turned away from the door and quickly walked towards me. He then turned me around picked me up and threw me on the bed. In shock, I looked at him and saw him crawling back in the bed and getting on top of me.
"Min Yoongi... You need to go eat.. Get off me." I could feel myself blushing 10x more then I was before, but magically still keeping my mad face.
"How about, I eat you all up.. Instead.." He grinned.

He then shoved his lips on mine and kissed me passionately stroking my face and body at the same time.
He started rubbing his growing bulge on my entrance making me moan.
He released from the kiss and then licked my neck. He then sat up and took off my shirt. He continued to lick my body down to my belly button.
I ran my fingers through his hair as he reached his hands to pull down my shorts.
He slipped my shorts and panties off and flung them across the room. 

"Spread your legs for me.. I wants some sweats!" I giggled at his comment and spread my legs. He stopped and just stared at my body and licked his lips.
    "What? You want me to call you Suga daddy now?!" We both laughed and then he grabbed me and hugged me tight. "You make me so happy!" He whispered. "You make me happy to.." I replied. We both smiled and stared at each other for while till he kissed me again. "Now where were we" he chuckled.
He slid his hand down from the side of my face to the curve of my body to my entrance. He started rubbing clit making me moan of pleasure. His touch was like fire works going off in my body. "Oh my your getting really wet!" He licked his lips then slid two fingers inside.

He bent down and licked my clit and he fingered me.  "Aaaah!"
    He pulled out his fingers and got up and started removing his shorts revealing a pointed shape that was heading towards my entrance.
    He slid his arms under my back hugging me tight as he slid him self in.
    "Tell me if it hurts." He said as he slid the last inch inside me.  I nodded and bit my lip. I wrapped my arms around my love as I got prepared.

   He started slow till I gave him the knowledge I was ready to go faster.
    Moans and groans were leaving our souls expressing our happiness. He started going faster and faster. "Ugh your so tight!" He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, leading it down my neck. Still having our wrapped around each other I could feel his breaking open my mother hood.

"Baby I'm going.. To cummm.." He grounded holding me tighter.
"Ya-YOONGI! Aaahh!"
We then released at the same time having It ooze on the bed sheets.

I felt more then just pleasure during this. I felt like I meant something to him, I felt real love!

"Jagiyaa, I want to have a child with you! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"
I then got overwhelmed with emotion and my eyes started overflow with tears. I hugged him tight.
"Our child will be the symbol of our love!"

Many month later they found out their pregnant and named their child Love.

I know they were a cheesy couple.