Photographer ~Jungkook~

I walked into my bathroom and opened the window. I took a deep breath of the fresh spring breeze that was making my hair flow and skin feel cool.
I sighed in satisfaction and started the water in my bath.  I can see the beautiful view of the ocean from the window.
    I slipped off my clothes and got in the bath. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the warm water as the wind blew in my face. *sigh "This is literally the best thing ever"
    *flash*
    I quickly opened my eyes to the sound of a camera flash. I looked over at the the window and saw Jungkook standing there, looking down at his camera.
    "Jungkook!!" I wrapped my arms around my body trying to cover myself. I blushed in embarrassment. I got out of the tub and grabbed the towel. I ran out side to the porch where he stood.
    "Jungkookkkkkk!! Why did you do that!?" I screamed still blushing.
    Still looking down at his camera he smiled cutely. "Your so beautiful." He looked up at me and smiled wider.
    All I could do was blush and turn my head away, clutching my towel tight in my hands. Seeing my reaction he walked to me. He let the camera drop and hang from his neck and wrapped his arms around me tight. "No need to be embarrassed Jagiya!"
    "Your such a babo!" I said back irritated.
    He released from the hug and looked at me in the eyes. Then he picked me up and started for inside. "YAAAH KOOKI LET ME DOWN!" I screamed.
    We walked for a while till we entered a dark room. He set me down and ripped the towel off and threw it across the room.
   I screamed in shock and tried to cover myself. But he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. "Jagiya you shouldn't be ashamed to show your body to me!" He whispered in my ear. "I mean.. Im definitely not.."
    He release my arms from his grip and took of his shirt. He grabbed my arms once again then slammed his lips on mine.
The kiss became heated real fast. He then started moving his lips down to my neck. He licked my sensation skin making me shiver. His groans were sexy and seductive as he sucked my neck leaving hickeys. His hands roamed around my body, starting down my leg up to my breasts. He cupped them in his hand then lightly brushed his finger tip on my nipple. I let out a loud moan. He chuckled.

     "Mmh your very sensitive Jagiya." He groaned from the sound of my moan. "Keep moaning for me" he then stuffed my breast in his mouth licking my breast really fast. On my other boob he pinched my nipple with his fingers. My moans were uncontrollable, his touch is addictive.

As he continued to pleasure my breasts, I felt a hot hard figure rub again my sensitive area, making me lose my mind. How could I feel so good right now. His warm naked chest laid on mine as he removed his pants. He kissed my nipple one last time and moved to my neck again. He rubed my clit fast. "Aah your so wet Jagiya."

    "I'm going to put it in okay?" He whispered in my ear. "Hurry oppa" I replayed.

    "I didn't know you needed me so much!"  He smirked. I laughed "God your so hot! Fuck me hard please Jungkooki oppa!"

    With no hesitation he slammed his hot hard dick inside me. He pumped in and out of me fast and hard! I screamed with pleaser. The bed hit the wall with every thrust Jungkook made on me.
    "Ah your so tight" he licked his lips. His moans turned me on so much.

*Press play on the video*

    It satisfies me, he satisfied me. He started rubbing my nipples and clit and again making me feel everything I could.
    "Oh my god Jagiya I'm going to .. I'm go- AaaAUuhHhh!!"

    It was warm and sticky. I followed him and we released our last breath. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

    "That photo was truly beautiful!"

--/-/--//---/////----/:///-////--/::://:/

~Sorry guys I haven't been posting recently.. I've bee really focused in school! I hope you all love and support me and my.. Work XD! There will be more in the future :D
Oh and leave any requests in the comments~